4 Gun Precision Pistol Box -SOLD!!!-

Go down

4 Gun Precision Pistol Box -SOLD!!!-

Post by Tim:H11 on 8/7/2018, 3:16 pm

SOLD: a Four Gun Pistol Box made by Greg Walloch of Precision Pistol Box. It comes with a Jones spotting scope mount installed, and one magazine magnet across the lid. It also features the recessed luggage type carrying handle. He will make a box how ever you want it just about, and this one I asked him to leave off the carrying strap and strap loops so there are none. But He makes a very sturdy and nicely finished box. I’m not changing who makes my gun box, I’m just having him build me a new box with a different layout. He does excellent work.

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD 

Thank you!

Last edited by Tim:H11 on 8/9/2018, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 Gun Precision Pistol Box -SOLD!!!-

Post by GerhardG on 8/7/2018, 4:38 pm

HI,
I wonder if my Ruger Mark IV competition model with Ultra dot would fit inside?
GerhardG

http://www.midwestpressbrake.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch on 8/7/2018, 5:25 pm

Yes, it will.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on 8/7/2018, 6:32 pm

I’ve had Ruger’s, Hi-Standards, 1911’s, a Smith & Wesson Model 41 and Smith & Wesson revolvers in this box. Dot sighted guns will fit. It was built with a ceiling high enough for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on 8/7/2018, 11:17 pm

I got all my stickers off except the forum sticker. Box is pretty clean. Replacement felt for the fingers and two keys to the lock on the door are included. This is between the four gun standard and four gun deluxe model. No carrying strap. After the cost of the box, scope mount, and shipping, I’ve got near $280 in this box. It’s yours, shipped for $200 even. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch on 8/8/2018, 5:23 pm

Pretty fair price for those looking.  Considering this is a $225.00 box, plus a $42.00 Mount, plus shipping for the whole thing, which is about $55.00.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by JayhawkNavy02 on 8/8/2018, 9:25 pm

Great looking box, and Greg makes world class stuff.  I don't regret my Strong Case, but if I could do it over again, I would have bought one of Greg's boxes.
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper on 8/8/2018, 10:52 pm

Sent you a message.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on 8/9/2018, 9:59 am

Box is sold and being shipped today. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Plunker on 9/26/2018, 7:19 am

Jason,

I curious what box you purchased from Greg ?  Di you go with a 3 gun deluxe?

I just spoke with him yesterday and will be ordering a couple things shortly.  Seems like a great guy to deal with .

Kevin

Plunker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on 9/26/2018, 9:47 am

Plunker wrote:Jason,

I curious what box you purchased from Greg ?  Di you go with a 3 gun deluxe?

I just spoke with him yesterday and will be ordering a couple things shortly.  Seems like a great guy to deal with .

Kevin

Custom! 

My current box - that I won’t part with for love nor money - was a collaboration of a couple of different ideas. I wanted the dimensions of the box close to the 1608 model strong case box and for that Greg offers what’s called a three gun compact Pachmayr style. However, I wanted a two gun box. 

He offers a two gun but it’s not very deep and I was afraid of how tippy it might be. Plus, I wanted the storage space that the depth of the three gun offered. And I wanted the narrow tray in the front like in the strong case boxes. Again he offers just that in a two gun box but the fingers are all the way over to one side of the box. This is to accommodate the big ortho grips since the box isn’t very big. I don’t shoot those grips - just slab sides for me. So I had him move the fingers to the middle for storage room for a staple gun and such and had him make a narrow tray in the front like the strong case boxes have but only half the distance. It’s a good place for my Nelson mags and oil. 

So I have a two gun box as big as a three gun and have room for accessories/accoutrements. I knew where I wanted all my things to go in the box before he built it, and the box was designed to hold what I wanted where I wanted them and no room is left over for me to be tempted to carry extra garbage. And the box isn’t terribly heavy either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on 9/26/2018, 9:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum