WTS FWB 93

Go down

WTS FWB 93

Post by r.tornello on 8/11/2018, 5:56 pm

SLIGHTLY USED FWB93. KEPT IN MY GUNBOX AND HARDLY USED. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET BACK INTO IT  A BUNCH OF YEARS AGO ex-treasurer of the Metropolitan Pistol League. I do use it occasionally just to keep the parts moving and clean it for protection.

I switched to bench rest as I got older. There's no point holding on to what I don't use especially if someone else can make use a very good target weapon. 

THE SPARE PARTS AND THE MAGAZINES AND EVERYTHING SHOWN IS FOR SALE AS ONE UNIT. THE GRIP IS SMALL.

I LIVE IN LOUDOUN COUNTY VA AND I WANT $2500.00 FOR ALL YOU SEE HERE.

SHIPPING: I will split the cost with THE BUYER, THE EXTRA PARTS AND SUCH WILL BE SHIPPED UPS OR FEDEX. THE GUN FFL TO FFL. FYI, I USE LOUDOUN GUNS in Leesburg VA.

Please ask me any questions or if you need any other photos, let me know. I have not put very many rounds through this gun. I only use TETRA GUN oil, never any metal through the bore.

Could anyone tell me why no activity? I'm wondering why no questions or anything like that. I know it's a good weapon.I know its accurate and I know its expensive too.

THANKS,

RICK TORNELLO

Last edited by r.tornello on 8/15/2018, 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some changes in shipping, I'll split the cost and a bit more data. I'm curious as to whay no comments aor anything with 200 views)

r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum