Ed Brown magazines $16 at Brownells

Go down

Ed Brown magazines $16 at Brownells

Post by Doug Tiedt on 8/28/2018, 7:17 pm

7 round Ed Brown 1911 government magazines are $15.99 at Brownells (Aug 28, 2018).
Use code MCP to get free shipping for a purchase over $49.

Doug Tiedt

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed Brown magazines $16 at Brownells

Post by zanemoseley on 8/28/2018, 9:14 pm

Good price but reading one of the reviews makes it sound like its got a welded base plate. I sure do like the removavle ones like Wilson Combat, makes cleaning super easy. Also I've had 2 welded Metalform mags have their welded base fail, one failed mid-string, just shat out the guts at my feet, that was fun.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 on 8/28/2018, 9:37 pm

zanemoseley wrote:Good price but reading one of the reviews makes it sound like its got a welded base plate. I sure do like the removavle ones like Wilson Combat, makes cleaning super easy. Also I've had 2 welded Metalform mags have their welded base fail, one failed mid-string, just shat out the guts at my feet, that was fun.

lol!

I've been using Springfield Armory cheapo 7 round magazines. They're $14 ish from midwayUSA. I've never bought them before - I have a bunch that came with guns. They seem to work in any 1911 I put them in.
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley on 8/28/2018, 9:54 pm

What can I say. I've got all the luck.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper on 8/28/2018, 9:59 pm

zanemoseley wrote:Good price but reading one of the reviews makes it sound like its got a welded base plate. I sure do like the removavle ones like Wilson Combat, makes cleaning super easy. Also I've had 2 welded Metalform mags have their welded base fail, one failed mid-string, just shat out the guts at my feet, that was fun.
 I also had a Metalform bust out the bottom after a second shot in rapid once. It felt stupid hanging on the pistol while cartridges were dumped on the ground. I tigged it back on at home, I don't buy them anymore, I buy their followers and use them in other magazines.

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum