WTS: lot of reloading components

Go down

WTS: lot of reloading components

Post by justinNOLA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm

All,

I used to compete in bullseye a lot in the 1990s and I'm sure some of you remember me. I shot my last match in 2001. I've got small kids and the odds of me getting into BE again are slim, so I'm trying to clear out some old stuff that I have. These components are located at my parents' home in Marietta, GA and since they are the sort of thing that cannot be shipped because of hazmat, the buyer will have to come pick them up in person. I will have more things to sell in New Orleans area where I live when I can find the time to sort through it all.

My preference is to sell to someone who is a competitor not a hoarder so the only thing I ask to sell this stuff to you is to see a copy of a recent (2017 or newer) match bulletin from where you competed.  

The retail value on only the stuff that is still sealed is around $450 if you could even buy it (some discontinued or just impossible to get). There are a lot of partials of things that add up to quite a bit. I am selling it all in one lot, not breaking it up b/c I do not want to make life difficult for my elderly parents. 

Selling all of this for a firm price of $350 cash. I am not in a giant hurry and if you think you will be in ATL sometime in next couple of months, let me know and I can just have them hold it for you. 

Justin 

The stuff:

Powder inventory

VihtaVuori N310 – 1lb bottle – full, sealed
VihtaVuori N310 – 4lb bottle – a little over a pound left (estimate)
Winchester 296 – 1lb bottle – full, sealed
Winchester 296 – 1lb bottle – over ¼ left
Winchester 760 – 1lb bottle – less than ¼ left
Winchester 231 – 1lb bottle – full, sealed
Winchester 231 – 1lb bottle – about 1/3 left
Hercules Unique – 1lb bottle – full, sealed (this is now Alliant)
Hercules Unique – 1lb bottle – a smidge left
IMR 700x – 8oz can – about half left (I used to LOVE 700x do they even make it?)
IMR 4895 – 1lb can – full
IMR 4198 – 1lb can – at least ¾ full
IMR 4831 – 1lb can – only a trace

Primers
Sealed case of Federal Large Pistol primers (5000)

Bullets

Star .45 185 Swaged lead hollow point – 2x500 sealed in box + 20 or so extra - these are the ones everyone wants but can't get. 
Star .45 185 Jacketed hollow point 185gr – about 800 of a 1000 count box
Magnus .45 185 cast lead match bullet – 2x500 sealed (one opened to see what the hell was in the box!)
Zero Brand box with about 100+ lead .38 hollow base full wadcutters swaged
Zero Brand bag with about 100+ 9mm FMJ rn bullets
Speer box with 150 or so 158gr semiwadcutter revolver bullets
Dillon 155 grain cast lead .45 wadcutter Full box of 500 plus about 200 more.  (kind of worthless but they need to go. Maybe melt them?)

justinNOLA

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: lot of reloading components

Post by lablover on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:04 pm

If your willing to separate and ship, I’ll take all the lead star bullets

lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by justinNOLA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:20 pm

"I am selling it all in one lot, not breaking it up b/c I do not want to make life difficult for my elderly parents. "

justinNOLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum