DPRC match Sunday Sept 16 POSTPONED due to Hurricane

Go down

DPRC match Sunday Sept 16 POSTPONED due to Hurricane

Post by clark2245 on 9/11/2018, 5:30 pm

As I'm sure everyone knows we have a major hurricane coming in this weekend with the current forecasts saying both wind damage and heavy rain are likely across a wide area, including the range and where most of you in the NC area live.   To be safe, and because most of you will want to be at home to deal with any damage or other issues there, the match this Sunday is being postponed until September 30, the 5th Sunday this month.   This will allow time to repair any damage and for everyone to get settled down and ready for a little range time again.

If you are signed up for the match Sunday your registration will carry over to the 30th so nothing is required of you if you are able to attend.   If you are not able to make it please remove your registration or let me know so I can take care of it.   I hope others of you can join us then for a post hurricane match!   Info and registration available at www.dprc.org

Everyone be safe and I'll see you on the 30th.

October NC State Championship:   There is still room on the line Saturday October 20 when we will have Service Pistol and 22 Rimfire championship matches (you can shoot in either, but NOT both), followed by relays of EIC, 22 Rimfire EIC, and DR.   On Sunday October 21 we have a short wait list for positions on the line for the NC State Championship match.   That will also be followed by relays of EIC, 22 Rimfire EIC, and DR.   More info and signup is available on the club web site at www.dprc.org

clark2245

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum