Ed Brown Kobra Carry

Go down

Ed Brown Kobra Carry

Post by Dipnet on 9/12/2018, 12:21 am

Ed Brown Kobra Carry

If inaccurate pistols bore you, I have one you will appreciate: an ED Brown 45 ACP Kobra Carry 45 ACP two-tone commander (blue slide, stainless frame) with Ed Brown’s distinctive bobtail grip and snake-skin grip texturing on rear slide, front strap, and mainspring housing. The pistol features a crisp 4-lb trigger, Novak tritium sights, two magazines, original case, two extra grip sets (thin for better concealment), papers, Milt Sparks RH cross draw holster (mahogany), and extra recoil springs (standard 18-lb factory & heavier springs) are included). The pistol sports a tight Evolution Gun Works slant bore bushing that reduces groups to 1-in at 25 yards with Double Tap ammo 185gr +P ammo (I prefer slightly less accurate 160-gr. CuHPs). Only about 300 rounds shot through pistol, including relatively few +p rounds. This pistol is a practical for concealed carry but accurate to make shooting enjoyable. The pistol is in 95% condition with minor holster wear and handling marks. $2050 shipped (payable with cashier’s or certified bank check; pistol will be shipped when check clears bank). I am not a dealer; ships from my local FFL to your FFL (I will need a copy of your local dealer’s FFL is needed to initiate transfer). 

Note: extra (400 CorBon) barrel & bushing not included with sale. I am selling firearms that I barely shoot to purchase ones that will get more love. Dipnet
Attachments
1c_EdBrownKobra.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(84 Kb) Downloaded 12 times
3_EdBrownKobra.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(105 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
4_EdBrownKobra.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(100 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum