Majestic Arms Visit

Go down

Majestic Arms Visit

Post by rich.tullo on 9/18/2018, 8:54 pm

I visited Majestic Arms and saw something today that I think we will all appreciate. 

I have tried some of Dino's parts and they are exceptional. 

I think the quality is superior to VQ and if you have experience KC Crawford's kits or Harrison Design Parts Majestic's quality is on par. 

I know a lot of people that have a Ruger will be very excited to see what he has coming. 

I am going to test one in the coming weeks and hopefully I will report back with exiting news.
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Re: Majestic Arms Visit

Post by Chris Miceli on 9/18/2018, 9:14 pm

Fake news, my vq trigger came out great.
Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by desben on 9/19/2018, 5:15 am

Chris Miceli wrote:Fake news, my vq trigger came out great.
Lol. As I see it, it's good to have options and competition. One potential advantage of Majestic is the availability of oversized trigger components that need fitting (on the sear tab). As much as VQ improved my trigger over stock, it's far from a great trigger and there's room for improvement.
desben

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover on 9/19/2018, 3:54 pm

Majestic is top notch.  I installed the trigger kit in my MK IV and had a bit of creep that was driving me nuts.  Talked to Dino and he said it to him..I did what he requested and I got the thing back the same week I sent it all fixed up.  Little stoning and it was perfect.  ZERO CHARGE. I can’t wait to see what he has coming, this is like waiting for Christmas.

lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum