Sell or Trade

Go down

Sell or Trade

Post by croesler on 10/11/2018, 7:14 pm

Want to trade (or sell) my as-new Sig P228 9mm (German manufacture).  Had 400 rounds shot through it about 6 years ago, cleaned, oiled and put away.  Shot one-half box recently to confirm its still perfect. It is. Flawless in every respect.  No scratches or dings, Sig OEM removable grip slabs are original and were taken off on purchase but put back on now.  It is original down to the factory plastic box and factory cardboard box that covered the plastic carry case.  Two original magazines, both are like new.  The signed factory target and instruction book are both in the box.  I paid $899 for it.  

I would like to trade, and am willing to throw in up to $500 cash plus trade, for a bullseye quality / accuracy CF pistol. Or, sell and ship the Sig for $725.  Will ship from FFL to FFL.  In Michigan can transfer private with in-state paperwork. 

The 228 is a respected carry gun. The German built 228 is the top-of-the-line Sig. DA and SA trigger action is super smooth.  It handles beautifully, functions flawlessly, has double-stack mags, nice (fixed) sights, and its a pleasure to shoot. Only I don't carry, don't shoot steels or combat, and I'd like to improve my 50 yard results.  

Knowing forum readers accumulate equipment, if you have an extra that shoots lights out, but don't use it and want to trade for a top quality, as-new carry gun or competition gun, potentially plus some cash, lets discuss.   

Will consider Beretta, Colt, Dan Wesson, S&W, Browning, Ruger, Kimber, Baer, Benelli, Pardini, Tanfoglio, and any other reasonable with your guarantee of quality and function.  Will also trade for Dillon 550 or 650 reloading rig and kit.  Happy to exchange photos with interested parties. Please NO project guns.  I am not a gunsmith and don't know any well enough to impose.

croesler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum