4 SALE STEYR 5 shot air gun CO2 Photos loaded

Go down

4 SALE STEYR 5 shot air gun CO2 Photos loaded

Post by r.tornello on 10/13/2018, 7:02 am

I was wondering if any one might be interested. I'm the original owner, purchased from Don Nygord last century with Nygord modified shroud for optics & red dot. I used it for indoor home practice for bullseye competition. I have (3 or 4)  5 shot magazines and 3 single shot magazines, 2 steel and 1 alu cylinder, all seals seem to be in good shape. They hold. A few containers of Nygord pellets, tools, original box, manual with factory test target and some spare parts and a carry case. If you're local WDC Metro I have a new fresh filled CO2 tank.

Let me know, I'll send photos. I looked on Champions Choice, were these new and compressed air, the retail cost would be in the neighborhood of $2800.00 not including the tank. That is obviously not what I'm thinking, In fact I have no idea what I'm thinking, yet. I'm putting this out here in case anyone might be interested. Everything is in excellent condition. I stopped competing and I'm selling my equipment. The FWB went last week. Now the Steyr. It's a good accurate gun and with a red dot (optics not included) makes a pretty good indoor home trainer.

Rick Tornello
703 542 2327

BTW
The extra grip is included too.

Gun on GUNBROKER # 788770301 . Has a few bids, so I'll have to wait to see if anyone hits the reserve.

Last edited by r.tornello on 10/13/2018, 9:00 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : auction location)

r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 SALE STEYR 5 shot air gun CO2 Photos loaded

Post by AlexAlphabet on 10/14/2018, 4:07 pm

I shot this in France.  It was compressed air and not CO2. Great gun, lots of fun, very accurate.

AlexAlphabet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1joel1 on 10/15/2018, 10:11 am

Beautiful pistol. I had the FWB version of this. Oh, BTW and FYI, http://champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=LP50C

GLWS,

Joel

1joel1

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello on 10/15/2018, 10:25 am

Re: CC, I've seen it. I purchased this from Don Nygord years ago. I still have all my receipts. He used to coach me over the phone and through emails. He mentioned this sort of conversion idea to me since I had the room in my basement to shoot up to 45 feet. But that was when I had a big house and I was shooting almost every day.

I keep my equipment as best as I can.

I have 2 CO2 canisters one old full size still charged but not full and a 10 lb new alu fully charged. I'f you shoot and are local WDC metro and are interested the large one is free (hydrostatic test out of date) new is fresh new. My cost on the new one.

r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 10/15/2018, 11:18 am

I’ll take it.  PM sent.
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello on 10/15/2018, 11:43 am

The canisters? Sure $95.00  in small unmarked non sequential USD Silver Certificate.
703 542 2327
South Riding VA 20152

r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello on 10/15/2018, 12:11 pm

TO ANYONE INTERESTED: As mentioned on Saturday (see above) this weekend, bids were placed on the gun and the reserve price was met. Any one interested will have to bid it on GB. The item number on is: GUNBROKER # 788770301.

r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyT Yesterday at 9:21 am

The Steyr LP-5 is a very accurate air pistol. I purchased one LNIB a few years ago with the same Nygord pellets in the box. The only minus is that conversion to compressed air by Pilguns is ca. $800 and you can purchase the new LP-50 for ca $2000. The fiscally prudent decision was to shoot it with CO2 and maintain another supply cylinder.

TonyT

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello Yesterday at 6:53 pm

As I mentioned, I have 2  CO2 cylinders, one scuba size (way out of date hydrostatic test) and a fresh brand new fully charged this year smaller alu one 10 or 20 lb. I can check if any one is interested.

As for NYGORD pellets, I'm including 2 unopened sealed tins with the gun and I have about 7 more from the same case I'll be getting rid of, offering to the buyer 1st. I also have a YAMATO MINI scale that I got from Don back then too.

r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by LateBoomer Today at 7:52 am

I’m confused, maybe someone can help me out. What is the difference between CO2 and compressed and which is this?

LateBoomer

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley Today at 7:57 am

Older guns are CO2 like this pistol. More recent guns are compressed air which is basically a baby scuba tank. Both work fine but CO2 has a few quirks on how you have to fill the cylinder. Both work, compressed air is easier, you can also use a specialized hand pump to fill where you are required to use a large tank to fill for CO2.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by r.tornello Today at 9:08 am

This gun is CO2. As far as quirks, the individual cylinders have to be put in the freezer for about 15 minutes to get the temp down so the CO2 will flow. They have to be weighed for pressure. This is not difficult at all. If people can field strip a gun, they can do this. With three cylinders, hell, with 2 you can tell when you are about to run out and always have the refill ready to go. It's like a magazine swap, well sort of.

r.tornello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum