Salyer Beretta 92F EIC Pistol- Bar Sto, Trigger Shoe, Millett Sights, etc

Go down

Salyer Beretta 92F EIC Pistol- Bar Sto, Trigger Shoe, Millett Sights, etc

Post by Regular_Guy on 10/22/2018, 3:05 pm

Good afternoon all,

Up for sale is a Dave Salyer Beretta 92F. It has a fitted Bar-Sto barrel, Millett target sights front and rear, serrated trigger shoe, factory skeletonized hammer, trigger breaking at 4.5lb, and two factory 15-rd magazines. The locking block and recoil spring were replaced recently (for preventative maintenance, not due to failure). Lock-up is tight, and the gun shoots the Hornady HAP/XTPs very well. The finish is in great condition with very few handling marks. This would be a great gun to start with for CMP/EIC matches.

I'd be happy to provide additional pictures on request. I'm asking $750 shipped to your FFL, or I may be able to hand-deliver to the Talladega 600 in a few weeks (I'm located in Montgomery, AL). Email address is savage110nut at gmail.
Attachments
Beretta Right Resized1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(30 Kb) Downloaded 33 times
Beretta Left Resized1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 26 times
Beretta Front Sight1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(17 Kb) Downloaded 34 times
Beretta Barrel Resize1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(19 Kb) Downloaded 19 times
Regular_Guy

Back to top Go down

Re: Salyer Beretta 92F EIC Pistol- Bar Sto, Trigger Shoe, Millett Sights, etc

Post by Jerry.Yuen on 10/22/2018, 10:41 pm

PM Sent
Jerry.Yuen

Back to top Go down

Post by Regular_Guy on 10/23/2018, 7:49 pm

SPF to Jerry
Regular_Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin on 10/23/2018, 8:02 pm

Can anyone explain the protrusion behind the front sight post is? Have never seen anything like that before. Does it contact the barrel and aid lockup?

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum