WTB: ROCO Masters

Go down

WTB: ROCO Masters

Post by DA/SA on 11/13/2018, 12:03 pm

I'd like to try some ROCO Masters in XL on my 1911 to see how they work for me.

Please let me know if you have any that you may not have a use for and would like to sell.

Thank You!

DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: ROCO Masters

Post by BerryhillAC on 11/13/2018, 7:28 pm

If you can't find what you're looking for, I can help.  I 3d print custom target pistol grips and would be happy to make a wood composite custom-sized pair of grips in that particular shape for you.  You can search this site and TargetTalk for lots of positive reviews of my work.

Thanks,
Andrew

[url=precisiontargetpistolgrips.com]precisiontargetpistolgrips.com[/url]

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Allgoodhits on 11/13/2018, 7:51 pm

DA/SA wrote:I'd like to try some ROCO Masters in XL on my 1911 to see how they work for me.

Please let me know if you have any that you may not have a use for and would like to sell.

Thank You!
Reach out to Andrew at Precision Target Pistol Grips . He can make grips to fit your hand on your gun.
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on 11/13/2018, 7:52 pm

Andrew, can you duplicate the "Roper" grip for K or N frame?
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by DA/SA on 11/13/2018, 8:19 pm

Allgoodhits wrote:
DA/SA wrote:I'd like to try some ROCO Masters in XL on my 1911 to see how they work for me.

Thank You!
Reach out to Andrew at Precision Target Pistol Grips . He can make grips to fit your hand on your gun.
Andrew is making a grip for my High Standard as we speak.

DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 11/14/2018, 12:16 am

Ropers for the ones who wondered..

LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryhillAC on 11/14/2018, 6:31 am

Thanks for the kind words about my work.  Yes, if you've got a grip shape you like and would like it copied for another gun, I can do that.  Whether it is for the same model or requires a little digital cosmetic surgery to fit on something else, let me know.  Please note, the copy and reproduce method I use does not do justice to replicating a beautiful hand-checkered finish on a fine piece of walnut.  If that's what you're after, I'm not your guy.  However if it is the shape, size and feel you want, that I can do.  My website ([url=precisiontargetpistolgrips.com]precisiontargetpistolgrips.com[/url]) has lots of examples of my work.  And if you don't see something there like what you're after, please let me know and we'll talk about options.

Thanks again,
Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum