FOR SALE S&W Model 41 - $1000

Go down

FOR SALE S&W Model 41 - $1000

Post by Ljohns on 11/20/2018, 8:07 am

For Sale : Smith & Wesson Model 41 - $1000 plus $45 shipping and insurance.

This is a really nice Model 41. S/N A588XXX. It comes with one factory magazine and the factory blue box. The bluing and the factory wood grips are in excellent condition. The barrel is the 5-1/2” barrel. It works fine mechanically and the barrel and rifling are shinny. There are no scratches or blemishes that I can find. It has a very low round count.

I have too many S&W Model 41 pistols and decided it is time to sell one. I have this one and another one in 7”. A good friend of mine passed away recently and his wife gave me his 5-1/2” Model 41 that has had some custom accuracy work done on it and I want/need to keep that one so I have decided to part with this one.

I took this pistol and my Pardini to the range and shot both of them. I am the first to admit I’m not an excellent shot by any means but I thought by shooting them both at the same distance, at the same range on the same day would show how nice and how accurate this Model 41 really is. I shot comparable targets with both pistols, showing that both guns are quite capable target pistols.

I’ll try to include a couple of photos (my photographic skills aren’t any better than my marksmanship skills) of the pistol and the targets I shot today.

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.

$1000 plus $45 shipping and insurance. USPS money order OK but I would prefer a certified bank check for payment.

Ljohns

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum