WTS Kart .22, steel and aluminum shrouds, built by Fred Kart

Go down

WTS Kart .22, steel and aluminum shrouds, built by Fred Kart

Post by OldShooter on 12/1/2018, 10:47 am

Hello.  I am reconnecting with the Bullseye-L after about a ten year layoff.  Back then I worked hard but never was very successful as a shooter.  But i ended up with some fun stuff in my safe.  Recently I decided to start selling it off.  The first gun to go is my Kart .22, which is on consignment with Larry Carter.  I see some interest in Kart conversions here so I thought I'd post a link: https://www.larrysguns.com/Products/Kart-Conversion-on-Essex-Lower-by-Fred-Kart__pis_used_Kart.aspx  (I went the consignment route because I had no idea how to price the gun.  Larry says $1750 is a fair price.)

The kit includes the conversion, built by Fred Kart on an Essex frame, the original steel shroud and a Dvorak aluminum shroud, plus two Kart-marked magazines.  Everything is very nice, almost like new.  Anyone interested should contact Larry for more information.

Last edited by OldShooter on 12/1/2018, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS Kart .22, steel and aluminum shrouds, built by Fred Kart

Post by Multiracer on 12/1/2018, 1:01 pm

No pictures on Larrys site ? Sad

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by OldShooter on 12/1/2018, 1:35 pm

Multiracer wrote:No pictures on Larrys site ? Sad
No.  That surprised me a little; he has had the gun for a few weeks now.  I should have sent some pix, I guess.  I suggest calling him on Monday.

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 on 12/4/2018, 7:06 am

You're going to have to get in touch with LGI.  Larry passed away yesterday morning.
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OldShooter on 12/4/2018, 2:17 pm

kc.crawford.7 wrote:You're going to have to get in touch with LGI.  Larry passed away yesterday morning.
Wow.  Sorry to hear that.  Larry was a good guy.  RIP

If I don't hear anything in a few weeks I'll probably call.  I'm sure the people there have plenty to do without taking calls from every consignment gun owner.

I'll post here when I get the gun back.  Price will be $1500 because I don't have a commission to pay.  Obviously I can't take pictures but if someone wanted to give me a refundable 20% deposit pending return of the gun and pictures I would be happy to do that too.

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Larry Carter

Post by Roddy Toyota on 12/4/2018, 10:01 pm

Wait a minute.   You can't just say that Larry Carter passed away yesterday; not without some more info??????
Roddy Toyota

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley on 12/4/2018, 10:20 pm

From the SFGA chair :

Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 on 12/5/2018, 7:26 am

Roddy Toyota wrote:Wait a minute.   You can't just say that Larry Carter passed away yesterday; not without some more info??????
Roddy and all.  That was all the information I had.  I won't go into the whole story as it was relayed to me.  But it would appear he had a heart attack when he let his dogs out for their morning business.  He was found outside his home and his dogs were running freely.

As I get more info I'll be more than happy to pass it on.  But that is all I know at this point.
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum