WTS: Smith 14-4 K38 Target Masterpiece

Go down

WTS: Smith 14-4 K38 Target Masterpiece

Post by Steve B on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 pm

This will be photo heavy so I pre-apologize. I purchased this gun nearly new last winter and used it to complete my Distinguished Revolver badge. Unfortunately, I need to sell it to put money towards a ball gun next. I've put approx. 4000 rounds through the gun since owning it. I could hardly tell it had been shot prior to my ownership. The original grips are included in the box with the papers. The cleaning kit is MIA unfortunately. This is a Smith and Wesson 14-4 38 Special Target Masterpiece, it is the 3T model (target hammer, trigger and sights). Also included are the hogue grips that are pictured. I'll include the original mainspring and rebound spring, but my preferred setup is already installed (15# rebound and tuned mainspring). The trigger is around 2.75 #'s, will easily lift the 2.5 # minimum for DR. The cylinder was sent to Hamilton Bowen, last year, to ream the chamber throats for consistency. The throats now measure .359 - .3595". The only real blemish is located under the trigger guard. While shooting I rest the gun on a block to keep my hand/wrist/arm in alignment with the gun down; this resulted in the bluing loss. The price will be $700 shipped to your FFL. I take cashier's check, money order, or Paypal (an additional 3.25% will be added however). If you're nervous about sending funds I also go by the username 'trulyapostolic' on GunBroker.
If you have any questions please PM me or post on this thread. Thanks.

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS: Smith 14-4 K38 Target Masterpiece

Post by davekp on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 am

PM sent

davekp

Back to top Go down

Post by Motorcycle_dan on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Steve, have you got a line on a ball gun yet? I don't really want to sell it but I have a Les Baer ball gun I don't use.
Motorcycle_dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve B on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks for the offer Dan but I do know of one that I'm hoping to acquire.

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve B on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:03 pm

SPF to Dave. Thank you!

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: