WTS/WTT Dillon 650 .32 S&W Long conversion

Go down

WTS/WTT Dillon 650 .32 S&W Long conversion

Post by Motorcycle_dan on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Dies, shell holder, all the pins and slider, plastic case feeder adapter stuff. Even the Lee Auto Disc powder measure with the micro disc for small charges used on the .32 case. Includes the die holder and stand for Dillon 650.

I said everything but you would need your own small case plate for the case feeder. Everything except that.

I'd like to trade for a 650 Dillon .44 conversion unit. Just the caliber conversion kit. If I can't find anyone who need to load for their .32. and someone has a used .44 caliber conversion no longer needed. I'd consider buying outright.

PM or e-mail motorcycle_dan(at)yahoo(dot)com
Motorcycle_dan

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS/WTT Dillon 650 .32 S&W Long conversion

Post by Kcodoley on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 am

Sorry this is a little off topic. I googled my grandfathers name, George codoley, and his name appeared in this thread. I guess I'm more or less trying to get in touch with someone that knew him with respect to reloading. I have recently moved all of his reloading equipment to my house. I am trying to replicate his .45 acp ammo, and want to make sure I'm doing everything right from start to finish. I believe that "ken" knew him fairly well. I know this is a longshot, and if anyone can help me out it is greatly appreciated.

Kcodoley

Back to top Go down

Post by NHShooter on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 am

Kcodoley,
I used to work with a gentlemen named George Codoley.  He was a Bullseye shooter; I used to work on his 1911 pistols for him.  We spent many hours discussing 45acp loads and trigger/sight configurations.
I may very well be the "ken" you're looking for.
Contact me at gearhead285(at)hotmail(dot)com
Ken P

ADMINISTRATOR - Kcodoley's post is almost a year old and I doubt he's still monitoring for responses.  I sent him a PM but no response.
Could you send an email to Kcodoley's registered email address and tell him how to contact me?

Thanks much.

NHShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum