Items For Sale

Go down

Items For Sale

Post by Steve Bathje on 6/18/2011, 1:36 am

Hi Fellow Shooters!
Since this is a new group I wanted to let you know that I will still be offering my items that make.
Such as the Dillon Adjusting bolts, This bolt replaces the need for the wrench to adjust the powder bar and tells you which way to turn the know and how far you moved it. Also I have the 45 insert for the new Dillon dies. This insert replaces the one inside the die and allows you to seat the SWC bullet off the shoulder and not the nose. Also avaiable for the square deal presses too. This is great becasue you can then switch between 185 and 200 gr bullets and not have to adjust the seating die. I also have a new product, A Battery Cap Screwdriver, This is screwdriver is designed to fit the slot in almost all red dot type scopes, and helps you remove the cap without messing up the slot, like what happends when you use a regular screwdriver. and the other end fits the adjusting screws too. Made of Steel so you can stick it the magnet that some of us have in there shooting box. I also make a new Dillon Primer rod that show how many primers you have left.
I make alot of other items too Just check out the ebay site http://shop.ebay.com/rrpmi/m.html . You can order all these parts direct from me. I do take Paypal and checks and money order too. Contact me as sbathje@yahoo.com
Thank you

Steve Bathje

Back to top Go down

Re: Items For Sale

Post by Eric Adams on 6/18/2011, 6:48 pm

I would be interested in the primer rod. I would also like to know more about the insert for the .45 dies. I am loading 160 grain SWC. Is there any advantage to having this? Thanks.

Eric Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Bathje on 6/18/2011, 11:35 pm

Thanks for your question. the advantage of seating off the shoulder is one if there is some variance of the nose the bullet is still seated the same, and the other advantage is that this insert helps start the bullet stright and not roll it like off the nose.
I will sell both of them to you for 25.00 with shipping. you can use paypal sbathje@earthlink.net Just note what you are buying. Of if you like i do take checks. Just le me know

Steve Bathje

Back to top Go down

Post by F. Paul Figlia on 6/19/2011, 8:42 am

I have purchased several items from Steve. They are quality items with which I have been completely satisifed. He is also a pleasure to deal with.

F. Paul Figlia
Admin

http://www.figlialaw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyHales on 6/20/2011, 8:35 am

I have also purchased from Steve. The products are great. I will be purchasing again.
DeweyHales

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder on 6/20/2011, 10:37 pm

Ditto!
Founder

http://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkS on 6/21/2011, 5:48 am

I own all of Steve's products. Everyone of them are first class!!!

MarkS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum