Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mental Heath and Gun Control a petition to the White House

2 posters

Go down

Mental Heath and Gun Control a petition to the White House Empty Mental Heath and Gun Control a petition to the White House

Post by Founder 1/18/2013, 4:06 am

Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People,
a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your
name to mine? If this petition gets 100,000 signatures by February 16, 2013,
the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama
Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets
enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.

You can view and sign the petition here:

http://wh.gov/mBJt
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Mental Heath and Gun Control a petition to the White House Empty Re: Mental Heath and Gun Control a petition to the White House

Post by Rob Kovach 1/18/2013, 9:07 am

To Joe's defense, all of the mass shootings we've seen in the past 20 years have a mentally ill person who is taking some kind of psychotropic medication--adderol and ritalin are on that list. Most of the cases show a change in the medication dose or brand right before the shooting. Another example just happenend here in Madison. A schitzophrenic man just went off of his meds, and he went to the capitol with a backpack of malatov cocktails intent on firebombing the state capitol building.

THere is something wrong with these medications.

I don't see anything in Joe's post or petition that advocates confiscating firearms of the people on psychotropic medication, more that the president should look into a possible link to the phychotropic drugs and maniacal attacks, instead of blaming the guns.

I think you have jumped to an unfair conclusion about Joes position.

I think if Joe is worthy of criticism, it's more because he used the word "to" instead of "too" in the last sentence of his petition.

The other issue is that the petition site that he chose is a total pain to sign up for. I'm not giving those guys all of my personal information.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mental Heath and Gun Control a petition to the White House Empty Re: Mental Heath and Gun Control a petition to the White House

Post by Rob Kovach 1/18/2013, 10:00 am

....well my post was responding to one that used to be there...
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down