WTS Baikal IZH35m with Morini grip

Go down

WTS Baikal IZH35m with Morini grip

Post by peterleduc on 2/15/2013, 4:25 pm

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=329654082

I'm selling a very sought after, Baikal IZH35m .22 Olympic pistol in good condition. Two factory magazines are included as well as the factory case. The factory grip was disposed of and I installed a beautiful medium sized, Morini grip. The grip alone is $260 and well worth the money. The fit and finish of the original grip was a major limiting factor to these pistols. With the Morini grip, this pistol will out shoot just about anyone other than an actual Olympian. If you've been searching for one of these pistols for a while, then you know it's worth my reserve price. They just don't come around very often and they're night and day better than a Benelli MP95 or a Ruger MK. I'd say it's almost as good as the Hammerli 208 series pistols at less than half or a third of the cost. The same pistol design produced by Feinwerkbau (AW93) is $2500 or more. Please feel free to ask questions via email. I will only ship directly to your FFL and shipping will be roughly $15-20 unless you want next day service. I prefer USPS priority mail service as it's fast and cheap with tracking but I'm willing to use what you prefer. California sales are perfectly fine with me (I live in CA and know it's difficult at times to put up with sellers who refuse to deal with CA buyers). I'm selling it because I'm much more interested in 10m Olympic air pistol so if you have one you'd like to trade, let me know (Steyr LP1, LP10, Anschutz LP@ or M10, Pardini K10, K12, Morini 162ei etc.)

Sorry for the GA link, forum memebers get a big discount so let me know if you want to buy it for $800 reserve price instead of the auction.

Peter
peterleduc@yahoo.com

peterleduc

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS Baikal IZH35m with Morini grip

Post by rickpf on 2/15/2013, 9:08 pm

Im not to familiar with these, Do you still have the owners manual?
rickpf

Back to top Go down

Post by peterleduc on 2/17/2013, 1:00 am

I have an electronic file of accumulated information regarding this pistol including all the adjustment information you'd need. It's not the original owners manual however it is vastly superior in explaining how to adjust the pistol. There is also countless amounts of information available via the internet. Peter Brunelli's site http://www.starreloaders.com/izh/scrapbook/izh35m-comp.html

http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/default.htm

The info you need is out there, you just have to look. After reading what I could about the pistol, I went out and purchased my first one in 1999.

Regards, Peter

peterleduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum