WTS / Kimber Team Match II --- SOLD---

Go down

WTS / Kimber Team Match II --- SOLD---

Post by scrum derringer on 2/20/2013, 11:01 am

Selling my Kimber Team Match II stainless 1911. This was my first 1911 purchased specifically for bullseye, and it has never seen a factory round through it. Has worked flawlessly with no allibies or issues used 200g swc with 3.8g BE. I would like to keep it, however, I just took ownership of a Clark Hardball and I need an EIC gun, which the Kimber is not. This Kimber would be a good one for a new to BE shooter for the same reason why I bought it. It is accurate enough for bullseye, however if someone decides to not continue with BE, its still a fine firearm for protection or general shooting. Comes with its original mag with bumper, lock and original case. I am asking $1250 range. The current sale price for this is $1,500.00 before tax. I figured that I would post here first before armslist or GB. Shipping would be what ever it costs to send to your ffl, and PPal +3%. PM w/ questions.

Cant figure out to post pics, I think I may have used up my allotted space with the model 41 I am selling. PM your email, and I can send pictures
scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum