.45 1911 ACCURIZING

Go down

.45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by craig.griswold.140 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm looking for a gunsmith that can fit a National Match barrel bushing in my Dan Wesson Patriot model. Any recommendations for somebody on the west coast?

craig.griswold.140

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: .45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by Toz35m on Tue May 28, 2013 9:33 am

Where along the west coast are you? WA, OR, CA?
avatar
Toz35m

Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-10-17
Location : PDX

Back to top Go down

Re: .45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by Greg Walloch on Tue May 28, 2013 9:51 am

Jon Eulette has rebuilt 3 Clark's for me, including a .38, over the past year. All shoot 1 1/2" or less out of the Ransom Rest. He's out of Banning, CA. His trigger jobs are fantastic. I highly recommend him.
joneulette@hotmail.com

Greg Walloch

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: .45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by craig.griswold.140 on Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Toz35m wrote:Where along the west coast are you? WA, OR, CA?

Northern California, just above Sacramento. Grass Valley specifically!

craig.griswold.140

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: .45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by craig.griswold.140 on Tue May 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Greg Walloch wrote:Jon Eulette has rebuilt 3 Clark's for me, including a .38, over the past year. All shoot 1 1/2" or less out of the Ransom Rest. He's out of Banning, CA. His trigger jobs are fantastic. I highly recommend him.
joneulette@hotmail.com

Thanks Greg!

craig.griswold.140

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: .45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by Toz35m on Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 am

Roddy Toyota is another option. He is in Eugene, OR.

So from where you are either would be about the same since you would have to ship your pistol to them.
avatar
Toz35m

Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-10-17
Location : PDX

Back to top Go down

Re: .45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by Larry Lang on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:16 am

Toz35m wrote:Roddy Toyota is another option. He is in Eugene, OR.

So from where you are either would be about the same since you would have to ship your pistol to them.
Attachments
LIKE.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
avatar
Larry Lang

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 78
Location : Frederickson, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: .45 1911 ACCURIZING

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum