Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I saw some CCI std vel in a store this weekend..

4 posters

Go down

I saw some CCI std vel in a store this weekend.. Empty I saw some CCI std vel in a store this weekend..

Post by Chris_D Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:03 am

We might be getting a bit closer to actually being able to buy CCI Std vel.  I stopped in one of my local gun shops this weekend and they had it on the shelf - however, it wasn't for sale.  You could only purchase it if you were shooting on their range.  

Even though I wasn't able to purchase it, it is a sign that it is making it into the stores.  Maybe it won't be too much longer!

Chris D

Chris_D

Back to top Go down

I saw some CCI std vel in a store this weekend.. Empty Re: I saw some CCI std vel in a store this weekend..

Post by spursnguns Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Thanks, Chris.

I bought a brick of CCI Pistol Match from Natchez a couple of weeks ago.  I was so happy; my wife thought that I won the lotto.

As an aside; by the time I got her to the computer to buy another brick, three minutes tops, they had sold out.

Jim
spursnguns
spursnguns

Back to top Go down

I saw some CCI std vel in a store this weekend.. Empty Re: I saw some CCI std vel in a store this weekend..

Post by Fire Escape Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Saw some the end of last month in my local store but it was a two box maximum purchase. I bought my two and got the wife to put down her book and buy two more. It was all gone when I went back the next day.

Bruce

Fire Escape

Back to top Go down

Post by oldsalt444 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:52 pm

I saw a few bricks at a gun show in Sacramento, CA almost 2 weeks ago.  The damn scalpers were asking $70 a brick, and this wasn't match stuff, either.  The match ammo was Aguila for $100.
oldsalt444
oldsalt444

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Escape Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:57 pm

It is available here again. Not sure for how long as the supply doesn't seem 'regular'. On Wednesday evening (league match) I heard that they had Federal Bulk Packs (1200 fps) which have been working OK in my Mk II (at my level they are not 'holding me back') so on Thursday I went and bought my 'allotment' which was 1 (325) for $15.95. Had an extra hour to kill before a funeral today so I went back for more but the Fed Champion was gone. I got my 'allotment', 2 boxes (of 50) of CCI standard velocity for $3.50 each. I wish that I shot well enough to think that the CCI might save me a point or two but..... Spending an hour to get 100 rounds makes it hard to justify at my level.

Bruce

Fire Escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down