Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commemorative give aways

2 posters

Go down

Commemorative give aways Empty Commemorative give aways

Post by Al 12/26/2013, 12:24 pm

Here's the short story.

We're having our 50th annual Von Bismarck 2700 Jan 4&5.  The idea was presented about giving away a small keepsake to every shooter as a memento of the milestone.  I've done several searches and am coming up with squat and also diddily.  I'm kind of looking for a medal or keychain with a 1911 on it and enough room to engrave 2014 50th Von Bismarck if possible.

Any ideas folks.  I know its very late to be planning this type of thing, but the idea was just presented and I kind of like it.

Any and all are welcome.

Al Schirado
Bismarck, ND

Al

Back to top Go down

Commemorative give aways Empty Re: Commemorative give aways

Post by DavidR 12/27/2013, 10:46 am

IMO, Rather than a keychain which many probily would not use and be put in a drawer and be forgotten, why not do what many clubs do and have commemorative gun box stickers made up, it would be cheaper and everyone would want one and use it.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al 12/27/2013, 3:18 pm

DavidR wrote:IMO, Rather than a keychain which many probily would not use and be put in a drawer and be forgotten, why not do what many clubs do and have commemorative gun box stickers made up, it would be cheaper and everyone would want one and use it.

This is probably the way we'll wind up going.  I know I still the sticker on my box from the first match I ever shot back in 99.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down