Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pistol Range Boxes?

4 posters

Go down

Pistol Range Boxes? Empty Pistol Range Boxes?

Post by beeser Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:56 am

I've been looking online for a pistol range box and it appears that they are not exactly easy to find.  The website for Precision Pistol Box shows everything they have as being sold out.  Bullseye Pistol Gear shows all of their boxes as being out of stock.  Are these things super popular or just the opposite?  Anybody else have them?

beeser

Back to top Go down

Pistol Range Boxes? Empty Try this

Post by woody Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:36 pm

http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=CategoryBody&c=RAGUSR

woody

Back to top Go down

Pistol Range Boxes? Empty Re: Pistol Range Boxes?

Post by BE Mike Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:21 am

beeser wrote:I've been looking online for a pistol range box and it appears that they are not exactly easy to find.  The website for Precision Pistol Box shows everything they have as being sold out.  Bullseye Pistol Gear shows all of their boxes as being out of stock.  Are these things super popular or just the opposite?  Anybody else have them?
Don't let the sold out status dissuade you. You need to contact Precision Pistol Box and order one. You may be able to get one sooner than you think.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:53 am

Beeser,

We are on the road until August 15th.  Boxes will be available shortly thereafter.  Every year we are closed from June until August.  Feel free to give me a call to discuss pistol boxes if you like.  We have a waiting list that does not require you to put down any money.  

I have just finished testing a 3-Gun low profile box the weighs a touch over 5 pounds that may be very desirable.

Greg Walloch
Precision Pistol Box
949-280-7092

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down