WTB Standard Ultradot

Go down

WTB Standard Ultradot

Post by bogierich on 8/15/2014, 8:25 am

Need a standard ultradot scope to mount on my kid's Browning Buckmark to get her used to shooting bullseye. Used/worn condition is okay so long as it is in perfect working condition. Looking for a deal because she may not be in for the long haul, but so far--so good. No need for a match dot or anything like that. The millet scope that we have on there really stinks. Looking for a 1" but will consider 30mm too.
bogierich

http://RichardBogath.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB Standard Ultradot

Post by LenV on 8/15/2014, 11:09 am

Not much time left. These are nice scopes. I have three of them and all of them work nice. At least a step or 2 above millet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADCO-International-Red-Dot-Sight-Nickel-with-Mounts-and-Lens-Covers-Nice-/151377627455?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item233ecf493f
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach on 8/15/2014, 11:30 am

I advise against the ADCO.  I used to like them as a cheap alternative to the good stuff...yes they seem better than Millets, but I've owned 3 of them and 2 have failed.  The 3rd is on my sister's MKII Ruger, and that one isn't bright enough for use on a bright day.

1 of them failed on .22 day at camp perry.  The zero suddenly changed from perfect to 2 feet below the target from the 25 yard line.  The elevation controls had no effect anymore.

Your results may vary.
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 8/15/2014, 11:39 am

I have never had one fail. Having said that, I only have them on pistols that are not mounted on the slide or heavy caliber. They are much brighter then the Millets that I own. Like Rob said tho your results may vary. Price is right for this one.

Len
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by bogierich on 8/15/2014, 11:53 am

Thanks, Guys. I appreciate the advice and info. I'm going to hold out for something of higher proven quality like a basic ultra dot. I'd rather not have to think twice about it. I do believe you get what you pay for.
bogierich

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 8/15/2014, 12:46 pm

No sense letting it go to waste. I bid on the one I posted for you. I think it will work nice on the 22A Talo I just acquired. I wasn't going to bid against you if you wanted it.

Len
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by bogierich on 8/15/2014, 12:47 pm

OldMaster64 wrote:No sense letting it go to waste. I bid on the one I posted for you. I think it will work nice on the 22A Talo I just acquired. I wasn't going to bid against you if you wanted it.

Len
 Well, that's certainly nice of you, Len. I do appreciate it and I hope it serves you well!

Rich
bogierich

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 8/15/2014, 5:14 pm

I won the scope. There is a 1" ultradot on ebay that has been bid up to 91.00 and a match dot at 106.00. I just loaded the pistols into the gun box for tomorrows State match and all the pistols that I am taking to the match have ultradots. I train with a lot of different pistols and scopes but shoot the ultradot when it counts.

Len
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum