WTS Kart .22 Conversion on Essex Frame

Go down

WTS Kart .22 Conversion on Essex Frame

Post by OldShooter on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:52 pm

I have the following:

Kart conversion mounted on an Essex frame.  I have had it for about 10 years.  The guy I bought it from said it had been built by Fred Kart.  I talked to Kart about this and he didn't have any records that would allow him to confirm it, though.

I have two shrouds:  (1) The original 6" steel Kart shroud with BoMar-style sight marked "Kart."  (2) A Dvorak aluminum shroud with rib for a dot sight. I bought this directly from John Dvorak.  IIRC it took six months or more to get.

There are also two Kart magazines.

Everything is very, very nice with little or no visible wear.  I don't remember ever having any problems with the gun's functioning, except with one lot of CMP Remington SV that seemed to have defective priming and several of my guns did not like those.

Pictures on request.  Really, though, they don't show anything.  This gun is in excellent condition with no significant wear to the finish.

Reason for selling is that I tried my best to shoot bullseye but was never very successful.  So it and a few other nice guns have been sitting in my safe, not being used.  Time to thin the flock.  Price is $1,000 plus shipping.  I am located in MN.

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum