Tokyo Scope

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tokyo Scope

Post by desben on 9/23/2014, 7:18 pm

I ran across this Japanese optics manufacturer's site while browsing the interweb. A few products look familiar...  Smile  The only store I found selling their products under that name is in Switzerland and accordingly expensive.

http://www.to-scope.co.jp/english_site/bed_4_1_en.html

desben

Back to top Go down

Re: Tokyo Scope

Post by DavidR on 9/25/2014, 10:44 am

knock offs of many products are on ebay, you have to be very carefull not to get duped, I bought a HI aimpoint micro, looked identical, branded aimpoint, in aimpoint box even had the little tited adjustment caps, for 50.00 figured it was fake, but it worked good, put it on a ar15.
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desben on 9/25/2014, 11:58 am

actually, in this case, I believe this is the manufacturer for Ultradot, which are made in Japan. They state on their web site that they mainly manufacture scopes for other companies.

When you start browsing Asian web sites, you find a lot of the original manufacturers for brands we have here like Bushnell and Alpen. Or Al-Mar and Spyderco for knives. I enjoy finding these for some reason.
desben

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on 9/25/2014, 5:37 pm

Did you notice that the bottom picture looks like the "4 dot" ? They don't market them in the states anymore. Might be a new source???
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum