Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repair Parts for Pachmayr 500 Gun box ?

2 posters

Go down

Repair Parts for Pachmayr 500 Gun box ? Empty Repair Parts for Pachmayr 500 Gun box ?

Post by farmboy Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Does any one have a source for parts? - any one sell them?  Used or after market parts??

I have an old box in great shape except that one of the tray fingers (the one on the out side by the door)
just broke in half a few days ago. Crying or Very sad  Internet search is not getting me anywhere.

Thanks
farmboy
farmboy

Back to top Go down

Repair Parts for Pachmayr 500 Gun box ? Empty Re: Repair Parts for Pachmayr 500 Gun box ?

Post by CR10X Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:56 pm

The Pachmayr 500 was a great box (and my first real bullseye box).  Unfortunately the same thing happened to mine.  I could not find any adhesive, glue or epoxy that would work on plastic used for those fingers. Most types just melted the plastic even more.  Hope you find some parts, its a great box.  Cecil

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Repair Parts for Pachmayr 500 Gun box ? Empty Re: Repair Parts for Pachmayr 500 Gun box ?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Wonder if someone could print the part with a 3D printer for you?
Some printers, like this one, https://markforged.com can print some pretty solid parts.

Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down