Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More on DR ammo

+4
Jack H
james r chapman
LenV
Russ OR
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More on DR ammo - Page 2 Empty More on DR ammo

Post by Russ OR Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Earlier today seeking clarification on legal DR ammo, I called the NRA and spoke to Damien Orsinger  http://pistol-competition.nra.org/distinguished-revolver-program.aspx . He said that DR ammo is "158 grain specific" and that would eventually be clarified. I asked if I could quote him on it. He said I could.

I think it is wise, and the most fair, to stay with the 158g bullets. -- When this is settled officially and for certain - if it is not 158g specific - I will either donate the 3 lbs of Bullseye powder to Portland Rifle and Pistol Club (PRPC) or donate $75 to PRPC - their choice.
The 3½ lbs is actually 3lbs and an ounce or two.   - - Russ

Russ OR

Back to top Go down

More on DR ammo - Page 2 Empty Re: More on DR ammo

Post by LenV Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Timing, timing, timing. My wife looks at my wish list on Midway and surprises me with extra little gifts around Christmas and Birthdays etc. When I got home today she handed me a heavy package from Midway. She said she didn't want me opening boxes of bullets from Santa so I got it early. The Norma Tac22 was nice but what could I say about the 500 110gr xtps in the box. "Thank you Hon". I guess I will be shooting a lot of Reeves matches with the 38 next year. I am going to have to put some 158gr bullets on that wish list. Timing, timing, timing.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2