WTS Pardini GT 45 6-inch barrel--WITHDRAWN

Go down

WTS Pardini GT 45 6-inch barrel--WITHDRAWN

Post by Dipnet on 1/13/2015, 3:35 pm

I am selling my Pardini GT 45. The pistol is less than a year old with less than 500 rounds shot through it; it has been lovingly cared for. This is a prized pistol, especially the adjustable 2-stage trigger. Due to smaller hands & stubby fingers, I simply do not shoot it as well as my Rock River 1911. pale  The GT 45 uses double-stack 13-rnd magazines; consequently, it has a relatively large grip circumference (originally developed for IPSC shooting). The pistol is capable of bullseye accuracy (http://targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46776).

Condition: overall finish and condition is like new. There are small scratches on the magazines where I inadvertently installed the Rink grips (without supplied washers); the grip screws lightly scratched the magazines.

The pistol comes with original box, papers, and tools, two magazines, as well as custom illustrated instructions showing complete disassembly. The original cost of the pistol and accessories was $3492, i.e., Pardini GT 45, 6-in barrel, $2,649; Rink grips $319; sledge scope mount $249; Ultradot Match Dot II scope $230; three extra recoil springs $45. I carefully enlarged the medium Rink grips to medium/large and re-stippled and refinished them (grips appear unaltered).

Want $3000 (includes shipping and FFL transfer costs). Will accept payment via PayPal or Postal Money Order. I am a huge Pardini fan and this is like selling a child. Crying in my powder, Dipnet (olfishdude@gmail.com)

I apologize for getting anybody's hopes up but I've come to realize that I really like this pistol and simply need to shoot it more to master the double stack grip. dipnet 
Attachments
Pardini GT45_2.jpg Pardini GT 45 with Rink gripsYou don't have permission to download attachments.(132 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
Pardini GT45_box.jpg Pistol with boxYou don't have permission to download attachments.(119 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Pardini GT45_accessories.jpg Pistol accessoriesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(198 Kb) Downloaded 6 times

Last edited by Dipnet on 1/27/2015, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS Pardini GT 45 6-inch barrel--WITHDRAWN

Post by carykiteboarder on 1/17/2015, 9:59 pm

Would you consider selling without the Rink grip and Ultradot? The grip will do me no good and I have too many red-dots already.
carykiteboarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipnet on 1/20/2015, 8:43 am

carykiteboarder,
Possibly. I have one individual ahead of you who is considering buying it without the Rink grip (but wants everything else). You are #2 of people interested in the Pardini and will keep you informed of the pistol's status. dipnet
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum