Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Dandy Rotors / Bullseye Powder

+2
LenV
bmac
6 posters

Go down

Little Dandy Rotors / Bullseye Powder Empty Little Dandy Rotors / Bullseye Powder

Post by bmac Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Does anyone know which rotor throws closest to 4.0 with Bullseye? The couple rotors that I currently have are not close to the throws shown on the chart RCBS produces.

bmac

Back to top Go down

Little Dandy Rotors / Bullseye Powder Empty Re: Little Dandy Rotors / Bullseye Powder

Post by LenV Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Whichever one is closest to .43 cc. 86007?
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Little Dandy Rotors / Bullseye Powder Empty Re: Little Dandy Rotors / Bullseye Powder

Post by Dr.Don Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:59 pm

My rotor 6 throws 3.7 as the chart says.  I also have a 6 which I have modified.  I don't know what 7 actually throws, but you can take a 6 and use a Dremel with a grinding ball to gradually deepen the pocket until it throws what you want it to.
Dr.Don
Dr.Don

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Lorenz Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Hi,
I made an excel file to plug in powder, wanted grains, and it spits out the bore & depth required.
It's for Star Reloader powder bushings, but it might get you close on RCBS rotors.
Send an email if you want me to send it to you.
Wes

Wes Lorenz

Back to top Go down

Post by bmac Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Got a #7 and it is throwing 3.9, so just a little touch with the Dremel should get me there. Thanks guys.

bmac

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry lehrer Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Scott/ Wes,

Could you please send that Excell Sheet with powder info?  I use the Star .50 thick slide bored .50 diameter accept Horneyday bushings

jerry lehrer

Back to top Go down

Post by Axehandle Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 pm

FWIW I was looking for the 1 and 2 rotors a while back found them and a 0 and 00 on Ebay.

Axehandle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down