Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do I get a roll trigger

+2
mspingeld
JStraw
6 posters

Go down

how do I get a roll trigger Empty how do I get a roll trigger

Post by JStraw 3/20/2015, 6:37 am

I've attended a Zinz clinic and would like to get a roll trigger for my range officer. Who builds them.
Thanks  Jim

JStraw

Back to top Go down

how do I get a roll trigger Empty Re: how do I get a roll trigger

Post by mspingeld 3/20/2015, 7:22 am

Her you go: http://www.kcskustomcreations.com/roll-trigger-kit.htmll

mspingeld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ric1911a1 3/20/2015, 8:00 am

I will second that...............

Ric
ric1911a1
ric1911a1

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 3/20/2015, 8:11 am

I have 3 of KC's drop in kits (22, Wad, Hardball) guns and one he did himself in the CF (9mm) he built for me. The drop in kits are fantastic but the one he did for my 9mm is better yet.

- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 3/20/2015, 8:44 am

First you need to define roll! I like the roll I put on my trigger but it talking to others I can find 10 different explanations of how roll feels. I have felt Zinn's trigger at Camp Perry, He has a nice smooth what I call an up hill roll and the type I like. I have felt many smiths roll triggers but would not like it on my gun. The Best roll trigger I got from a smith was from Jimmy Clark, I explained what I wanted and he said I know what you want, pick it up tomorrow morning. (At Camp Perry) Picked it up and it was perfect! Too often at Perry I had someone else do a trigger job at Perry that claimed they could do what I wanted, made the mistake and gave them the gun only to find it was terrible and I was stuck in my hut trying to get it back to where it was before being worked on. From those few times on if I were to get a trigger job done at Perry I remover the hammer, disconnector, trigger spring and sear. Purchased new and had the trigger worked on! Only Jimmy was able to do it right! Unfortunately he passed away. His trigger lasted me 2 years and I was back to trying to get a good roll. I finally gave up and started doing my own triggers!
 I pasted this here  from my reply from the other same topic. I agree with getting the drop-in, get some shooting under your belt then with a better understanding of what you want get a good smith to touch-up the drop-in.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach 3/20/2015, 5:49 pm

Froneck wrote:I pasted this here  from my reply from the other same topic. I agree with getting the drop-in, get some shooting under your belt then with a better understanding of what you want get a good smith to touch-up the drop-in.

I have had good luck with the   http://www.cylinder-slide.com/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=CS0220

I also like the KC Crawford triggers that I have tried.  KC is a good gunsmith to do touch up work if you find that the trigger isn't just how you would like it.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JStraw 3/20/2015, 7:59 pm

Thanks guys. Have sent him my info.

JStraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content