Special Bronze rigger shoes Few still available

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Bronze rigger shoes Few still available

Post by Froneck on 6/14/2015, 1:50 pm

I have a few left over trigger shoes for a build I did for a top name shooter. I don't drop names nor asked him if I could use his name so I will not. He purchased quite a few because all his friends wanted one. The shoe is only 15/32" wide (.468), thin web so not to add length, rounded on both sides so that it fits the finger at the first joint and 1/16" thick on the hand side.  Sharp edges on serrated trigger make it hard to shoot that way. Finger surface is buffed to mirror finish. Made them to fit solid trigger and type with 3 holes. Only have a few so first come first serve at $40 for solid trigger and $45 for trigger with 3 holes.
 Also another extra wide made for me to test large offset. Thickness of the hand side is 1/16" like the type above but with the standard extension on the other side. So it's 39/64" wide. (.609) Good for those with short fingers.  Solid trigger only $35
 Shoes are shipped at no extra charge with the hex wrench to fit the set screws.
 Shoes are at my shop so I'll post photos tonight.

Last edited by Froneck on 6/25/2015, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Bronze rigger shoes Few still available

Post by AllAces on 6/14/2015, 3:10 pm

I'll take the extra wide, assuming it is for right hand.

PM to follow.
AllAces

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Jadlos on 6/14/2015, 4:33 pm

Frank - I sent you an e-mail earlier today ordering another shoe for my wadgun.  The e-mail has the trigger measurements. 
PS I mounted the trigger on my Marvel conversion, it makes a big difference.

Tom Jadlos

Back to top Go down

Post by bmize1 on 6/14/2015, 9:03 pm

PM sent.

bmize1

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on 6/14/2015, 11:00 pm

Photos on right are of the shoes described above. The narrow one on the right was as the shooter requested, both are identical except the wider has the extra width similar to a fingernail so as not to add weight. I made the wider one with the extra width to try on my gun but prefer the wide one on the left. The left ones have the trigger grove center cut, the top left one is the standard width 17/32" and the lower left is the extra wide center cut 11/16" wide and is the most request type.
 The shoes on the right are the ones I have extra but if you want the type on the left let me know, I'll make a few.
 All come with the Hex wrench that fits the set screws and are shipped at no extra charge.
 All my shoes have a no questions asked modification or change at no extra charge except $4 shipping. They are uniform and will fit either side of the trigger. Right or Left side makes no difference.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa-tevp on 6/16/2015, 6:58 pm

Looking for one the same size as a Ace #3. Check your PM.
Sa-tevp

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on 6/17/2015, 10:37 am

Sa-tevp: I messaged you again, thought I did reply but may have forgot to send it.
 Simply put this shoe is a modified Ace #3 with extra modifications available to fit your finger better. The length top to bottom is a few thousandths less than the trigger so it will not rub on the frame. I like it better than the stubby Ace #3. Face is flat not arched and very smooth.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa-tevp on 6/17/2015, 10:43 am

Sounds good as described. PM sent.
Sa-tevp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jkvandal on 6/18/2015, 6:48 pm

Frank,

I'd like to try the one on the top right if still available.  let me know!

Thanks.

Jkvandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on 6/25/2015, 1:30 pm

I had to make a few more of the shoes in the photos, I have one of each on the right of the above photos and one of each available for immediate shipment of the top and bottom left side style available. Let me know if interested. There are a few more made but not 100% complete but they can be finished and sent in a few days.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAces on 6/25/2015, 2:24 pm

Received my trigger shoe earlier this week and was as the range Wednesday for some ransom rest testing and practice for Perry.  I got the one on the bottom right with the offset.

WOW! Excellent machine work and the feel of the trigger shoe is great.  In fact, the trigger break seems better with the shoe.  My wife commented that the finish on the shoe made it look almost like jewelry, and she should know.

After Perry I plan to have KC Crawford do one of his roll triggers and I think with the shoe the gun will be much more fun to shoot.
AllAces

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin on 7/27/2015, 2:08 pm

Hi, interested in one of the narrower shoes if one is still available.
Thanks,
Andrew

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on 7/27/2015, 8:26 pm

SmokinNJokin wrote:Hi, interested in one of the narrower shoes if one is still available.
Thanks,
Andrew
Yes I still have the extra narrow and the same shoe with the extra width. Top and bottom on the left side of the photo. Of courser I do have the ones on the left because I make them. The ones on the right were special but I can always make more.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin on 8/9/2015, 11:35 pm

Thanks for the shoes, very cool - great finish. I found the thinner trigger finger side works better for me. I will shoot a couple matches with these guys and then maybe order some more!

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by kohlerpartsgod on 8/11/2015, 4:39 pm

I purchased two of these and love them as well. Question, what can I use to keep them polished. They look nice when shinny but mine have started to dull. Thanks

kohlerpartsgod

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin on 8/11/2015, 5:15 pm

I used mas metal polish, brasso works as well

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck on 8/12/2015, 7:51 am

I'm not concerned with the hi polish so I let mine dull. Aluminum Bronze is least corrosive of all the bronzes but will get dull. As smokinNJokin mentioned various products will bring the shine back. However to keep them sparking you might want to try a clear floor wax. I use it on my machines in places where I want to keep the shine like graduated dials. I clean them well then apply a crystal clear floor wax, let it dry and they shine for quite a while especially since I don't walk on them.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Trigger shoe for Beretta 92FS (Brigadier)?

Post by carykiteboarder on 10/12/2015, 2:49 pm

Frank,

Do you make shoes for the Beretta 92FS (Brigadier)?  If so, I'd like to get one in aluminum bronze.  Standard width, center cut.  Since my hands are large and fingers quite long, I'd love to get one that would provide some extra trigger length.  (i.e. face of trigger ~3/16 forward of stock trigger face.)

I tried to reach you by PM a couple weeks ago but I suspect you are busy...
Glen
carykiteboarder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum