Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Go down

Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Founder on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Two thumbs up for Joe Chambers Chambers Custom Pistols

CCP
Founder

http://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Founder on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Rich Daniels RD Machine
I have been a long time customer and friend of Rich Daniels. I have purchased three pistols from him. All have been extremely accurate on the long line. I'm talking sub inch and a half. He uses a barrel tester and when he finds the most accurate one then he builds the pistol arround it. His work is superb and several of my friends have purchased pistols on my recomendation.( after checking mine out ) Rich apprenticed under Bob Brown in California and he learned his trade well. Give him a call you'l be glad you did. He does'nt have a web site his phone number is (860) 966-0639

Tony Romano, Palm Coast, FL
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommendations (Leave feedback about your dealings with a business or person)

Post by Founder on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Bullseye Pistol Gear has some excellent prices and only $5.99 to ship any size order! I just ordered two Strong Case add on drawers and they shipped for the $5.99 price.

I purchased the case at Perry from another vendor and I could have waited and got it delivered to my house for the same price from Bullseye Gear. Please support them they are active in our sport and have great pricing!!!
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Penn Bullets, big thumbs down on customer service. On july5 i ordered 2000 of his 45 match 200gr SWC after reading they were very good. He charged my card the same day, and said they would ship the next day.... 6 days latter i call and ask about my order... A call back 4hours latter, yes they found my order wasnt shipped, sorry, sorry, will ship out first thing in the morning.... another week.... I call back, order never shipped. Now this whole time im dealing directly with the owner. He says sorry ive been busy! what a answer, then he said i will ship them tomorrow, and i said, no sir just refund my money, after having to tell him 3 more times i didnt want his empty promises or his bullets he said he would refund my payment. I got a email, payment refunded, please allow up to 3 billing cycles for credit to clear. So i wasted a month and he has my money tied up costing me interest for maybe 3 more. As a business owner this type service is unacceptable. If you need bullets, call Terry Labbe at Magnus bullets this man knows how to run a business and treat his customers.
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Update on my post about how Penn Bullets do business, after 16 days from when the owner of Penn said he issued my credit, no such credit exists is what my card company tells me. So i had to file a charge back action to get this guy to pay back my money. AVOID THIS GUY AND PENN BULLETS!!!!!!!!!!!
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sapoznik on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

A warning to anyone who has a High Standard product and expects professional or ethical behavior from the current owners of that company.
At Perry this year I took time away from my volunteer LO duty to go to the High Standard setup and have their legendary long time pistolsmith Bob Shea to look at the slide of my Hamden Victor which had been sticking. Leaving the pistol and two period magazines, I was told to return after the .22 portion. When I returned later in the week I was buttonholed by the company owner Alan Aronstein who curtly told me that my slide was no good and that I could buy a new one from them (even "helpfully" quoting me its catalog number and retail price.) When I asked Aaronson -- who is NOT a pistolsmith -- to get Bob Shea's opinion and who was sitting right there I was told he "was busy." (when I subsequently sent the slide to another veteran pistolsmith he determined the problem was only an errant extractor placement which was adjusted and now the pistol shoots perfectly.)
As I prepared to leave I noticed my gun box only contained one of the two magazines I left with them. When I informed him about this, Aaronson mock exaggeratedly looked around their tables and declared: "No, no magazine here" and again "helpfully" offered to sell me a new one.
As someone who spent nearly 30 years in retail, I found such unprofessional behavior and toxic customer service unpardonable, tarnishing the legacy of one of America's great gun manufacturers.
I had heard many horror stories of the current ownership of the company, but until encountering it face to face at Perry, I took them all with a grain of salt. No more. I will never disbelieve anything negative about Houston High Standardagain.
Henry Sapoznik

Back to top Go down

Kimber-45 great seller

Post by tony on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 am

Thanks to Kimber-45 for a great transaction. Good communication and fast shipping to my FFL.

Thanks again.

tony

Back to top Go down

Post by jakuda on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:38 am

Great experiences with Missouri Bullet, Magnus Bullet, and KC Crawford. One that doesn't get a lot of press is Precision Pistol Box (precisionpistolbox.com). Anyone looking for a wood box that doesn't weigh a ton, check them out.

jakuda

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Quality Cast bullets, Bob Chow is a great guy and master bullet caster, his bullets are very accurate and priced right, Also Terry Labbe at Magnus bullets is the same way, if you need cast bullets or magnus even has swaged ones too try these guys you will not be disappointed in their products or their service !!
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colt711 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 am

DavidR wrote:Quality Cast bullets, Bob Chow is a great guy and master bullet caster, his bullets are very accurate and priced right, Also Terry Labbe at Magnus bullets is the same way, if you need cast bullets or magnus even has swaged ones too try these guys you will not be disappointed in their products or their service !!

Bob Crow, not Chow. You are right! Bob is a long time BE shooter, 2600, & Distinguished, and a good friend!

Good service, good bullets, and knowledgable about shooting and bullet casting.

www.Qualitycast.com

Ron

Colt711

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Gear great!

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:25 am

Have now purchased from them twice. Both times super service! Fast delivery and great products.

Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Escape on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 pm

With the current 'shortages' of just about everything, I have been doing more searching and purchasing online. Just about everyone seems to send out an email every time they even think about your order these days, you know, 'got the order', 'processing the order', 'creating a shipping label', shipped', etc. When I ordered from BULLSEYE GEAR, there were none of those things, instead I had the order sitting on my doorstep in record time. No hassles, No excuses, just a product delivered as ordered very quickly.
To say that I was impressed is an understatement, my second order was equally well handled.

Bruce

Fire Escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullseye10X on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 pm

http://www.bullseyeforum.net/t2341-wts-aimtech-mounts-for-1911-hs-and-sw-52

Excellent transaction with swissyhawk.  Three days from "order" until I had the mount in my hands.  Fast, painless transaction.  Recommended.  Thanks Gregg!

Bullseye10X

http://bullseyepistol.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Otiso on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:41 am

Great experience with Dave Salyer. I sent him a springfield mil spec on July 31st for a wad gun conversion. I got the pistol back on Aug 16th. A complete turn key gun with 1" ultradot for 844.00. It would have been 800, but I opted for a long trigger and flat MSH. He quoted me a lead time of within a month and said he would update me with his progress. He did everything he said he would. The last email I got was that the pistol was being shipped that day. He didn't know me beyond a 15 minute phone call and shipped the pistol before he was paid.
This pistol shoots great.
Otiso

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Dave's a great guy and does a good job at a fair price.
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dardas Bullets

Post by dstates on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:38 am

I'd recommend Dardas Bullets...  I spoke to Matt Dardas on the phone on Tuesday with a question.  He was very willing to answer it and I placed my order right away over the phone.  Ordered them on Tuesday, they were delivered on Friday and they look great.
Attachments
IMG_0988.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(182 Kb) Downloaded 15 times
IMG_0989.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(190 Kb) Downloaded 9 times

dstates

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipnet on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Just bought 500 pieces of nickel 32 ACP Federal brass from LEO Brass; I received my order promptly and got 12 more pieces than I ordered. BTW (and obviously), Federal primers seat ever so easily in Federal brass and wall thickness of brass runs 0.011 to 0.012, as opposed to 0.009 for R-P brass. Dipnet
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:45 am

Great praises to Larry Nelson of Nelson 22 conversions
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Great deal with MarkS

Post by gasixgunner on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Bought. Salyer wad gun from MarkS, pistol was just as described and the transaction was very smooth. Shipped pistol same day he received MO.

gasixgunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Al on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 am

Thumbs up for Bill Treanor. Excellent communication, quick & the Marvel was just as portrayed.
Thanks again Bill.
Al

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by DonBrummer on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:32 pm

KC Crawford of https://kcskustomcreations.com. I true gentleman and a class act!
DonBrummer

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV on Sun May 06, 2018 5:43 am

Good news about Graf & Sons. I have dealt with them a lot with zero problems on shipments but this last batch of PPU brass was short some with a bust open package. I gave them a brief text a couple of days ago when I noticed. The brass had been here for over two months before I looked at it. Not a word out of them but this morning a package with my missing brass (plus extra) showed up in the mail. I was a happy camper. Thanks

Len
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by spursnguns on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello all,

Greg Walloch with Precision Pistol Box recently helped me out with new tray-fingers (locking rack) for my old Pachmayr pistol box that I am rebuilding for my new son-in-law.  Great price....quality product....superior service.

Thank you, Greg.

Jim
spursnguns

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:26 pm

I recently had albertrichard123 do a tuneup on my Star Universal reloader and WOW! He did a great job, excellent communication throughout the process, detailed photos - the works.

Highly recommend Dick's work for the Star aficionados.
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum