Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refund of NRA 2015 Camp Perry fee?

2 posters

Go down

Refund of NRA 2015 Camp Perry fee? Empty Refund of NRA 2015 Camp Perry fee?

Post by Bill Treanor Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi Folks-

Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, I won't be able to attend Camp Perry this year. I was wondering if a refund (full or partial) of the fees I have paid online would be possible, and if so, whom I should contact. I couldn't find any information about that on the registration confirmation e-mail that was sent to me.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. And I hope that those who are going have a great time, as I always do.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Refund of NRA 2015 Camp Perry fee? Empty Re: Refund of NRA 2015 Camp Perry fee?

Post by dronning Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:48 pm

AND THEN WITHDRAW FROM THE TOURNAMENT.
1. By Mail - Mail cancellation letters to: Statistical Director, P.O. Box 700, Port Clinton, OH 43452.
2. By E-mail - Send cancellation requests via email to: nrachamps@cros.net
3. Cancellation Fee - A cancellation fee of 10% (not to exceed $25) is assessed against any cancellation.
4. Cancellation Deadlines - If a cancellation is received at Camp Perry prior to June 15th, a total refund of fees will be allowed. Any cancellations after June 15th, a total refund of fees minus the 10% cancellation fee will be made. If we do not receive a written request for a refund prior to October 9, 2015, no refund will be granted.
Special NOTE
CMP and NRA matches are separate entries. Requests for cancellation of CMP matches must be directed to the CMP office. In the case of those individuals firing both matches, separate requests will have to be made to both the NRA and CMP.

- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Just to be safe I'd include your competitor number and the shooter ID you were assigned also recap the matches you signed up for and the amount you were billed.

- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Treanor Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks, Dave!

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down