***SPF***WTS- Remote Control Turning Target- $350***SPF***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***SPF***WTS- Remote Control Turning Target- $350***SPF***

Post by Bill Treanor on 7/27/2015, 8:19 am

************************SPF- thanks!***********************************************

I have a Targeting Technologies remote control turning target that I would like to sell. I am asking $350 plus the actual UPS freight to send it from my zip code (37075) to yours. I have it carefully boxed up and it weighs about 20 pounds. It has worked well for me in the past, but I just don't use it any more. It comes with the manual, batteries, the remote control, an extra 1" PVC upright (extras are easily made), and about 10-12 pieces of pre-cut cardboard that fit in the slots of the PVC pipe. If you watch the video carefully, you can see the bright light right below the red "Targeting Technologies" label on the traffic cone. It comes on to show that the unit has received the signal from the remote.

I will also throw in a handy nut driver that is used to tighten the hose clamp on the base of the PVC bracket. I set it up this past weekend and it worked like a champ. I took a video of the target and put it on YouTube: 

US sales only. I would prefer payment with a USPS Money Order. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Bill Treanor on 7/29/2015, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Re: ***SPF***WTS- Remote Control Turning Target- $350***SPF***

Post by LCWELL on 7/27/2015, 3:36 pm

I'll take it. PM sent.

LCWELL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Treanor on 7/27/2015, 9:35 pm

Hi LCWELL- I tried to send you a PM but I'm not sure it went through. Please PM me again with an e-mail address or phone number. Thanks!

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

No more excuses for skidders, it's here!

Post by LCWELL on 7/31/2015, 3:17 pm

Shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. Well packaged. Exactly as advertised. Up and running.

Pleasure doing business with you Bill.

Duane

LCWELL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum