REDUCED - For SALE - Les Baer Wadcutter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REDUCED - For SALE - Les Baer Wadcutter

Post by joekallal on 8/17/2015, 8:44 am

Reduced to $1800, trying to get it sold.  Many good accessories with the gun, thanks for looking

Hey Folks - repost from May- I sold all the other goodies, and still have the .45 due to some wacky CA gun laws that won't let in a Bear wad-cutter (??? made all the more ironic by the fact that I bought while living in CA a few years back).

So I have the pistol for sale again, a lot of goodies with it - 6+ magazines, springs, buffers, etc. (see photos below)  The gun has an Ultradot on it.

Serious parties can email me - as I got rid of ALL of my other BE gear, this is all that remains.  It would seem per this list a fair price for all of this is about $2000.  Will entertain REASONABLE offers, I'm not in a much of a hurry, more concerned with it finding a happy home!

Forgive me, I am the second owner of this gun, I do not know how many rounds have been through it, its age, etc.  What I do know is that it works - well - and will hold a better group than my hand ever will!!

Photos:  http://imgur.com/gallery/KmUey
((don't know the site well, pls ignore the box, Smith 41 and all rest is sold, can't seem to figure how to delete them!))

Thank you - Joe

joekallal

Back to top Go down

Re: REDUCED - For SALE - Les Baer Wadcutter

Post by Guest on 8/28/2015, 11:45 am

Is this still for sale? Any serial number on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by joekallal on 8/31/2015, 9:59 am

It is still for sale, email me offline for details, etc.  joe.kallal@yahoo.com

joekallal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: