3 Custom Target 1911's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Custom Target 1911's

Post by garysgun on Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Make an offer on all. I may trade for assault rifles or Pre-29 S&W's

1911A1 Camp Perry Accurized Pistol. This gun was redone by miltary pistol smiths for target shooting. The frame to slide fit is tight as can be. It has nice professional done stippling on the grip frame and spring housing. This hard ball gun has an Ellison Rear sight. It is a Union Switch & Signal frame with a Colt Slide. Excellent trigger. SOLD

Colt 1911A1 made in 1967 with 98% high gloss blueing on the frame as well as the slide. This was accurized by a military gun smith that did a fine trigger job as well as a stippling job on the front grip & rear spring housing. It has a Triangle brand rear sight with a taller nice front sight. The front bushing was fitted to the stepped barrel. It has nice gold medalian Colt wood grips too with a fantastic trigger job too.  2 mags    SOLD

Remington Rand Camp Perry Style Accurized 1911 Match Pistol. This was done by Alton Dinon a famous Gunsmith. Frame & slide are from 1944-45 with a Dinan fitted front bushing and  Micro adjustable rear sight. It also has his trade marked front sight with 2 holes. Nicely done stipple job on front grip along with a clean crisp trigger job. It has a High Standard barrel and I have owned it 7 years and never fired it so it must find a new home. It has original owners Remington Rand Rifle & Pistol Club membership card from Elmira, NY  June 25-1942.   Nice Pc.   SOLD

E-mail me directly at  garysgun@aol.com  for pictures or questions. All guns must ship to a FFL dealer.

Last edited by garysgun on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MARKING SOLD)

garysgun

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Custom Target 1911's

Post by Rob Kovach on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:20 am

Test

Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum