WTS-WTT S&W 52-1 ... ALL SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTS-WTT S&W 52-1 ... ALL SOLD

Post by tschiemer on 9/22/2015, 5:47 pm

ALLSOLD

Preliminaries:

Cash preferred but I will consider some part trades of 9 mm and 12 gauge shipped to Ark 72106 if fairly priced.

Note: Your FFL must accept from a private person as I will ship from my law office

I have this cross posted so email.

The pistol:

The S&W 52-1 is one of the best target handguns made by S&W; 2 lb factory trigger or so, adjustible; it shoots only a .38 special wadcutter, that is flush with the case. I have a local gun dealer who loads for me.

This gun is capable of 1 hole groups at 25 yards; at 50 yards, I believe the factory guaranteed 2" at 50 yards.

I have articles in PDF by Gil Hebard and others in about 1963 that I can email if desired.

The gun came with the target national match Acu Riser Grips on it. No box. The mags are the steel follower ones (before the later plastic follower mags)

There is a rub on the lower where a shooter apparently rested it but overall its appearance is stunning.

I posted on a handgun board where I have about 1500 posts and asked if anyone knew the year -- and a member there said it was made in about 1968 -- per the S.N.

$1,100 for the gun and 2 factory mags which are mint too.

Here pictures so you get an idea. If you email me, I will send more.

This is fun to shoot and exceptionally accurate. The cost of .38 sp is a lot less too!

PS: For the buyer only, I also have for sale about 450 rounds custom loaded for this gun that a local gun shop prepares; I also have for sale a new spare S&W 52-1 extractor. I sold one and the new one remains. Ask.

Last edited by tschiemer on 9/24/2015, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sold)

tschiemer

http://www.tschiemerlegalbriefing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS-WTT S&W 52-1 ... ALL SOLD

Post by AllAces on 9/22/2015, 7:10 pm

PM  sent.
AllAces

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum