Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been attending the Nationals?

+5
Jim Walters
hipirn
Slo cat
Frank_S
Founder
9 posters

Go down

How many years have you been attending the Nationals?

How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_lcap2%How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_lcap36%How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 15 ]
How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_lcap21%How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 9 ]
How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_lcap26%How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 11 ]
How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_lcap14%How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Empty How long have you been attending the Nationals?

Post by Founder 6/12/2011, 11:54 am

Interested to see the responses to this.
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Empty Re: How long have you been attending the Nationals?

Post by Frank_S 6/13/2011, 6:54 pm

I started going to Perry in 1972 as a junior shooting smallbore rifle. I swithched to pistol many years ago. I don't go every year, but I've shot Perry about twenty times.

Frank_S

Back to top Go down

How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Empty Re: How long have you been attending the Nationals?

Post by Slo cat 6/13/2011, 10:01 pm

I've bee to Camp Perry for pistol 18 times. But there is no place for me to vote on this poll! affraid

Best Regards,
Slo cat
Slo cat
Slo cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 6/13/2011, 11:02 pm

Damn, oversight on my part! I have not been sleeping mush the past couple days. Guess I forgot how to count! I shoot Bullseye I really only count to five anyway Very Happy
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hipirn 6/14/2011, 10:44 pm

1969 was the first year I attended, however I didn't shoot just observed. It was a far different affair then with full military participation that took care of most everything, and I couldn't hardly stand it until the next year rolled around and I could actually participate. I suppose I've missed 7/8 times since then! It helps that I only live a couple of hours away.
hipirn

hipirn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Walters 6/15/2011, 7:23 am

Only 2 so far, shot HP for 82d Airborne Div. in 1961 and pistol in 2009. A little cheaper the first time.

Jim

Jim Walters

Back to top Go down

How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Empty CP

Post by NYKenn 6/16/2011, 4:10 pm

In various capacities, every year so far since 1982.

Many memories and many changes/

NYKenn

http://www.TheFiringLineOnline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Al 6/17/2011, 10:52 am

3 times. 2002,2007, and 2009.
Was planning on going this year again, but due to all the flooding in central ND I won't be able to take that kind of time away from home.

To those that are going, please give my respects to those brave souls that the various ranges are named after. I visit every name plate I can, try to show them the respect they earned and let their souls know they are not forgotten and their sacrifices were not in vain.

Have a great time, catching up with old friends and making new ones. Spend some quality time on Commercial Row.

Al Schirado

Al

Back to top Go down

How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Empty Camp Perry attendance

Post by Magnusbullets 6/17/2011, 9:14 pm

First time 1982, thru 1999, 2001,2002,2010,2011
Lots of changes, used to stay in the old huts and very bad latrines, power outages about daily. Range towers use to be twice as tall, all 4 ranges ran pistol also.

Magnusbullets

http://www.magnusbullets.com

Back to top Go down

How long have you been attending the Nationals?  Empty I have been attending since 1983. Missed only 2009.

Post by Dave Salyer 6/18/2011, 8:25 pm

Joe Fobes wrote:Interested to see the responses to this.

Will miss this year due to my wife's sickness.
Dave

Dave Salyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 6/18/2011, 9:18 pm

Sorry to hear that Dave. I hope all works out well for your wife.

Joe
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down