Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASYM Ammo discount vet/le/ems/mil

2 posters

Go down

ASYM Ammo discount vet/le/ems/mil Empty ASYM Ammo discount vet/le/ems/mil

Post by Chris Miceli 1/21/2016, 11:13 pm

[size=30]http://asymammo.com/about-asym/veteranslaw-enforcementems

[size=30]Veterans/Law Enforcement/EMS[/size]
ASYM takes great pride in offering the highest quality products to personnel serving our country. The program is for U.S. active duty military, reserve, military veterans possessing a DD Form 256 or DD Form 214, federal and local law enforcement, fire and EMS.
How to Participate in this Exclusive Program:
For U.S. Military Veteran Customers: After your DD Form 256 or DD Form 214 has been verified, you will be able to place your order. For customers submitting DD Form 214, please only provide the section of the form that includes name, rank and branch of service.  Please edit out any additional sensitive information before submitting.
For any other agency please provide proof of employment, tax statement or some form of identification.
Account verification takes about 48 hours or less.
You cannot take advantage of the discount until membership has been approved. Once we reviewed your submission you will be sent an email confirmation on whether or not you have been approved.  Approval of your submission is valid for life, we want to thank you for your support long after your first commitment. Your account is authorized for your use only; it is not transferable to any other individual… If you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will call you a blue falcon.
Please submit the required documentation and your email address that was used to create an account to:
asymammo@gmail.com

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

ASYM Ammo discount vet/le/ems/mil Empty Re: ASYM Ammo discount vet/le/ems/mil

Post by Ghillieman 1/22/2016, 11:17 am

A blue falcon, haha, that's great!

military jargon for buddy fu<#er....
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down