** Sold** Benelli MP 95E .32 S&W L w/ Nill World Cup RH Grips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

** Sold** Benelli MP 95E .32 S&W L w/ Nill World Cup RH Grips

Post by scrum derringer on 1/22/2016, 9:01 am

For sale:

Benelli 95e Atlanta in .32 S&W long with upgraded right hand Nill World Cup anatomical grips, three magazines, and Lee reloading dies plus the .314 expander/resizer. I do not have the original ambi grips, but do have the factory case. Gun is super accurate and had just installed a new firing pin from Larry's Guns of Maine. The dies are new and have never been used. Scope rings can be included if wanted.

I had purchased this pistol used about 3-4 months ago with the intention to use for an International Centerfire Pistol match next year in Montreal for the World Police and Fire Games. I shot it a bit in an indoor league and really liked it, as it is dead nuts accurate. I then thought I should probably verify if this is legal to bring into Canada, only to find out that the .32 S&W Long round is BANNED! I believe it is due to criminals once using this round in Saturday night specials. Canada does make an exception for this round when used in match/competition pistols. And like the state of California, they have a specific list, of which, the Benelli 90 is and the Benelli 95 is not. If you know these pistols, they are the same thing other than the trigger group. This was confirmed when I contacted the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, who are in charge of their country's gun stuff. I can include the email if proof is needed.  I would like to keep this for bullseye, but have other small calibers and need to sell.  Or, if someone wants to trade for a Benelli 90 world cup?!?!?! HA, Didn't think so. Willing to possibly trade for a high power, higher end rifle scope of equal value.

looking for $1250.00  $1175. (OBO) shipped via USPS to your ffl. Cash Check or discrete paypal. Thank you! 

" />
" />

some of you might understand the last picture.

Last edited by scrum derringer on 2/3/2016, 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Re: ** Sold** Benelli MP 95E .32 S&W L w/ Nill World Cup RH Grips

Post by rich.tullo on 1/22/2016, 12:03 pm

WTF Canada what a bunch of jerks weeds
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVE SAMELAK on 1/22/2016, 1:05 pm

Now....don't blame all of Canada, just the monkeys who vote in the idiot caretakers.
Wait!!! Isn't that the mistake we keep making?
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by scrum derringer on 1/27/2016, 8:35 am

New price and 4th mag located! New asking price reflected in original post.
scrum derringer

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger on 2/2/2016, 8:06 pm

I have receive the pistol and am very happy with my purchase. I feel I got a very fair deal and the transaction could not have gone any easier. No one should have any reservations of doing business with Scrum Derringer.
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum