Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ammo limit at Midway

4 posters

Go down

Ammo limit at Midway Empty Ammo limit at Midway

Post by rfmiller 3/17/2016, 11:39 am

Today I got an email from Midway announcing that they had CCI Standard Velocity 22LR available.  As usual, there is a one brick limit.  I haven't gotten any LR from them in a long time and had something else I could order from them, so I put them in the "cart."  When I attempted to check out, a screen came up telling me how they had a "one per household" limit on some items and it blocked by checkout.  I looked back in my order history and I had ordered a brick in Dec 2014.  A phone call to customer service confirmed that it was their policy but that operator didn't know how far back they went when counting their "one."  So I wrote an email about it and the response was that too many customers hadn't been able to order any for the four years of the shortage, so "We're limiting inventory of those items to one per household "for the duration" or until we can remove the quantity limits"

Seems to me that one brick every four or five years is a pretty severe limit.  They must not want to sell to bullseye shooters.

rfmiller

Back to top Go down

Ammo limit at Midway Empty Re: Ammo limit at Midway

Post by weber1b 3/17/2016, 12:13 pm

I also don't like the hit to the price you get from shipping when getting just one brick. I have found alternate sources to the Midway's of the world when it comes to ammo purchases.

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Post by rreid 3/17/2016, 8:28 pm

$57.98 with shipping. I could buy as many bricks as I wanted at the gun show for that.
rreid
rreid

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 3/17/2016, 8:58 pm

Especially when some places have 5K for $425+$25 shipping....
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down