Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Time To Shoot

3 posters

Go down

Take Time To Shoot Empty Take Time To Shoot

Post by ChipEck 4/13/2016, 7:52 pm

It was a wonderful day in Wisconsin today, high 50s and sunny.  Took the afternoon off to shoot at a new-to-me range in Menomonie, Wisconsin.  Really nice place, multiple range officers, with covered shooting points.  

Now I know why doctors take Wednesday afternoons off!  Their only mistake is they golf instead of shooting bullseye.  Don't take many days off, need to work on that.  Shot several hundred rounds .45, .32ACP, .22.
This past weekend I was in a match where my .32 ACP Pardini kept jamming up.  Swapped the .32 magazine spring with one of my .22 magazine springs as a thread on TargetTalk suggested.  In 180 rounds it did not jam even once!

Chip
ChipEck
ChipEck

Back to top Go down

Take Time To Shoot Empty Re: Take Time To Shoot

Post by Colt711 4/14/2016, 12:00 pm

Hi Chip!
It's always nice to get an easy fix to what seems is going to be a nasty prob.
Ron Habegger

Last edited by Colt711 on 4/14/2016, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4/14/16 grammar)

Colt711

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 4/14/2016, 1:33 pm

ChipEck wrote:This past weekend I was in a match where my .32 ACP Pardini kept jamming up.  Swapped the .32 magazine spring with one of my .22 magazine springs as a thread on TargetTalk suggested.  In 180 rounds it did not jam even once!

Chip

Awesome Chip, looks like that may have fixed it.

- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipEck 4/14/2016, 6:37 pm

dronning wrote:
ChipEck wrote:This past weekend I was in a match where my .32 ACP Pardini kept jamming up.  Swapped the .32 magazine spring with one of my .22 magazine springs as a thread on TargetTalk suggested.  In 180 rounds it did not jam even once!

Chip

Awesome Chip, looks like that may have fixed it.

- Dave
Thanks for pointing the link out to me.

Chip
ChipEck
ChipEck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down