Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target Pasters

4 posters

Go down

Target Pasters Empty Target Pasters

Post by BE Mike 1/4/2012, 6:11 pm

I got tired of the white cardboard box for my pasters. I took them out and rolled them up and put them in a plastic medicine (pill) bottle. The size that I used allowed me to put two rows (one on top of the other) into the container. The top is pretty easy to get on and off. The bottle keeps the pasters from drying out and keeps them clean and dry.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Target Pasters Empty Re: Target Pasters

Post by Larry Lang 1/4/2012, 10:27 pm

I went for a few years w/out needing pasters. At 72 I find the need returning. Got plenty of pill bottles too! ;-)
Thanks for the idea.
Larry Lang
Larry Lang

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 1/5/2012, 11:00 am

Here is another option, if you use a clipboard, i put a piece of Velcro on the top corner, then i took the opposite piece of Velcro and cut a 4''x 1/2'' piece then pulled off a strip of pasters about 20'' long rolled it up and put the long strip of Velcro thru it and made a ring, then stick it to the Velcro on the clipboard. Makes it easy to just pull out the amount you need while scoring.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike 1/8/2012, 6:40 pm

Just wanted to say that I went a little farther with my paster holder. I used my Dremel cutting wheel to cut a slot the length of the small pill bottle. Now the paster holder is also a dispenser. You probably want to use a paster to keep the loose end attached to the bottle when it isn't in use. I call this my Snyder slotted pillbox for pasters dispenser. lol! Target Pasters 001
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Target Pasters Empty Paster Holder II

Post by AllAces 2/10/2012, 11:33 am

Great idea BE Mike. I used a pill bottle, cut a slot in the side, drilled a hole in the bottom and added some parachute cord to to attach to a belt loop. In the Army we called these "dummy cords" and attached them to any item we didn't want to get lost, which was then attached to the soldier. Hence the term dummy cord.
AllAces
AllAces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down