Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BME 1911 Slide Scope Mount Experience?

2 posters

Go down

BME 1911 Slide Scope Mount Experience? Empty BME 1911 Slide Scope Mount Experience?

Post by dsandula Tue May 17, 2016 6:19 am

I'm considering buying a BME slide scope mount for one of my 1911's.  (I've heard good things about their High Standard Victor scope mounts, but ended up ordering one from Al Marvel.)  Does anyone out there have experience with this particular 1911 slide mount?  Is fastening only in the former iron site groove robust in the long term?  Are fit and finish good?  The link is below.

http://www.bme-mounts.com/productlist.html#c1911r

dsandula

Back to top Go down

BME 1911 Slide Scope Mount Experience? Empty Re: BME 1911 Slide Scope Mount Experience?

Post by BE Mike Tue May 17, 2016 10:21 am

I have a mount for my S&W model 52-1. It is high quality. I have no experience with this particular mount. All I can say is that BME has been around for decades and although his mounts aren't cheap, they are of the highest quality. I don't think I've ever heard a complaint about any of them. I'd contact BME and tell them what scope you are going to mount and if their mount would work.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down