WTS* FRED KART COLT 1911 "FULL HOUSE" 22CAL. 6" CONVERSION UNIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTS* FRED KART COLT 1911 "FULL HOUSE" 22CAL. 6" CONVERSION UNIT

Post by ebrem on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 am

I have for sale a 99% condition, Colt 1911 frame with a Kart 6" 22  Slide Conversion Unit.  Feed Kart built this as a Complete gun which he called a "Full House".  This is Not a Colt frame that someone (after purchasing Fred's 22 Conversion Unit) mounting it on their frame.
Kart built the gun using his Frame and Slide Unit.  This is a pretty  rare uncommon gun, Fred usually just sold his Conversion ¨Units. He did not often make a "Full House" gun.  barb wire stippling on front grip strap,trigger work, hammer
.As you may know he also built "Full House" 38 wadcutter guns, and 45 ACP "Full House" guns. But all are pretty rare. This particular gun is Like New from the box. 
I have owned this gun for about 6 years, and probably put 100 rounds through it.  
When I purchased it, I contacted Fred to make sure by the serial number that he built the entire gun, which he looked up and said  he did.  Purchased by joseph Pearson on feb. 27,1980 (spoke to fred 11/12/09)   
I decided to keep this gun as a collector piece, as opposed to using the gun. Comes with 1 Kart magazine, I have 3 more Kart magazines that the buyer can purchase at an additional cost.
I'm selling the gun for $1875. plus shipping and insurance.  
Edward J. Burke:  eddburkeAToptonline.net

The Photos will speak for themselves. If you would like more photos just please email me and I would be happy to forward them to you.  Thank you.

I put the KART on GunsAmerica yesterday.
Attachments
#2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(50 Kb) Downloaded 14 times
11.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(40 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
6.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(48 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
3.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(62 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
5.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(70 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by ebrem on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

ebrem

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS* FRED KART COLT 1911 "FULL HOUSE" 22CAL. 6" CONVERSION UNIT

Post by DavidR on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:18 am

very nice!

DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rebs on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:41 am

excellent gun, but too rich for my budget

rebs

Back to top Go down

Post by ebrem on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:51 am

Thank you for your response Gentleman. This is a Rare bird, which probably will go to a collector, or a shooter that is aware of Fred's work.

ebrem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum