FS E. Hartford High Standard Citation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FS E. Hartford High Standard Citation

Post by inthebeech on 7/24/2016, 4:01 pm

Comes with three magazines as shown (two with red floorplates, one of which is loose (just FYI)), a Wolfe spring package.
I am not an NRA condition expert; except for a couple of light rust areas I think it is Excellent.  No breechface issues from dry firing.  Muzzle is clean.  Two red-bottomed mags went to High Standard to ensure 100% reliability since these were purchased after.  They did an excellent job.  No FTF issues with any mag ever.  I believe the guy I got it from was the orig owner and the metal bottom mag is original to the gun.  I have never machine rest tested it but I am a Marksman and fired a 97 slow fire in the one match I entered.  Nothing messed with anywhere on the pistol; just not an heirloom.
Must go to an FFL.
$625 firm.
Thanks for looking.
Attachments
HS 1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(139 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
HS 2.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(147 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
HS 3.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(95 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Last edited by inthebeech on 7/24/2016, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum