Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :(

+3
Aprilian
james r chapman
SW-52
7 posters

Go down

Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :( Empty Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :(

Post by SW-52 8/14/2016, 12:34 pm

hi people,today i went to the range to setting my ultradot red dot sight in my pistol,but for my surprise,i shot one time and all bullets go to the target,because is in full auto. i think the problem is between the sear and hammer. is a regular fail on a high standard??? the hammer in my high standard is new.
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :( Empty Re: Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :(

Post by james r chapman 8/14/2016, 12:38 pm

new hammer, old sear? yeah, probably need a sear made to fit the new hammer.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :( Empty Re: Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :(

Post by Aprilian 8/14/2016, 2:41 pm

Good idea when testing a rebuilt pistol to fire first with one round in the first magazine, then 2 (twice for me) then a full magazine.  This way you will find the problem in a safer manner.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Full auto high standard supermatic trophy military :( Empty Sear engagement is too light

Post by Dipnet 8/28/2016, 1:58 pm

I had this happen when experimenting with trigger adjustment on an old Walther GSP. Full auto can be embarrassing at a match and does not lead to great scores. I absolutely agree with test firing with two rounds after repairs or adjustments involving ignition system. dipnet
Dipnet
Dipnet

Back to top Go down

Post by NukeMMC 6/11/2022, 5:32 am

Did you put the spring on the sear bar in correctly?
NukeMMC
NukeMMC

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 6/11/2022, 3:32 pm

I  had a Bereta go full auto when I dropped the slide. New firing pin. They all went down range.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR 6/13/2022, 8:40 am

Recently had that happen with an old Clark Longslide 45 that a friend dropped off for me to try. 
Very exciting moment! Glad I was shooting on my outdoor range. Had some leaves and small branches falling!
JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down