SOLD WTS S&W 625 JM w/Extras

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOLD WTS S&W 625 JM w/Extras

Post by Recurvist22 on 8/16/2016, 7:20 am

Up for sale is a Smith and Wesson 625JM Jerry Miculek revolver chambered in 45acp. Gun is in very good condition, still in the original case. Pictured are a set of custom Ahrends grips in Moradillo wood that I had made, but also included are the original JM thin grips. The charge holes of the cylinder have been gently chamfered to speed up reloading and the action has been smoothed out quite a bit. Also included are 8(I think) steel moon clips and a Deluxe Moon Clip Tool ($45 when I bought it) that makes loading them a breeze. I put approximately 500 rounds through the gun, but I'm wanting to fund my new foray into bullseye shooting so mamma says somethings gotta go lol. Asking $850 shipped to your ffl dealer (just the grips were over $100) Pm me with any offers or questions or you can text me at 931-434-6311. Will also meet in person to conduct the sale/trade if you're located near middle Tennessee. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Recurvist22 on 8/24/2016, 11:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added pics)

Recurvist22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum