Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Shot Season 4

4 posters

Go down

Top Shot Season 4 Empty Top Shot Season 4

Post by jakuda 2/16/2012, 12:00 am

There are a couple of bullseye/issf shooters in the mix. Gabby is an Olympic air pistol and standard pistol shooter. William Bethards is an ex- master sgt with the marine shooting team. Double distinguished and high master.

Let's hope this season is better than the past two.

jakuda

Back to top Go down

Top Shot Season 4 Empty Re: Top Shot Season 4

Post by Chris_D 2/16/2012, 5:28 am

What I find funny about that show, or perhaps the competitors, is that so many of them are "World champions". I realize that there are a fair amount of shooting sports, but it just seems like there are more "world champions" than there are "world competitions" to create all the champions. The first two shooters off the show were world champions and there are still plenty left on the roster.

Otherwise, it is a great show and certainly was a big influence to get me back into competitive shooting.

Chris

Chris_D

Back to top Go down

Post by br549 2/16/2012, 9:15 am

I watch it but take it with a grain of salt (actually 3.8gr of BE). It is interesting but at the same time it's structured to get a TV viewing audience. They have to get people on that can shoot but also have to throw a few in the mix that you can really dislike to generate some controversy (interest). Had to root for Dustin last season since he lives within 25 miles of the house.

br549

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Lang 2/16/2012, 10:00 am

The police commissioner from Kent, WA is not far from where I lived for 22 years. He may not be in the running toward the end, but meanwhile I have to root for him .

This show is about shooting and drama, just like the Survivor show after which it's styled.
Larry Lang
Larry Lang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down